Features of Neocate Nutra Semi-Solid Medical Food
- Hypoallergenic - effectively resolves food allergy symptoms
- Based on 100% non-allergenic free amino acids
- No artificial colors, flavors, sweeteners
- Made in a dairy protein-free facility
- Soy oil-free
- Dietary management of infants with multiple food allergies
Neocate Formula Ingredients
Corn Syrup Solids (42%), Rice Starch (19%), Refined Vegetable Oil (18%) [Non-Hydrogenated Coconut (6%), High Oleic Sunflower (6%), Canola (3%), Sunflower (3%)], Sugar (9%), Calcium Phosphate Tribasic (2%), Contains 2% Or Less Than Each Of The Following: L-Arginine L-Aspartate, L-Leucine, L-Lysine Acetate, CAEM (An Emulsifier), L-Glutamine, L-Proline, L-Valine, Glycine, L-Isoleucine, L-Threonine, L-Phenylalanine, L-Tyrosine, L-Serine, L-Histidine, L-Alanine, L-Cystine, L-Tryptophan, L-Methionine, Choline Bitartrate, Magnesium L-Aspartate, Magnesium Acetate, M-Inositol, L-Ascorbic Acid, Ferrous Sulfate, Taurine, Zinc Sulfate, L-Carnitine, DL-Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate, Calcium D-Pantothenate, Niacinamide, Manganese Sulfate, Cupric Sulfate, Thiamin Chloride Hydrochloride, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Riboflavin, Vitamin A Acetate, Potassium Iodide, Chromium Chloride, Folic Acid, Sodium Selenite, Sodium Molybdate, Phylloquinone, D-Biotin, Vitamin D3, Cyanocobalamin.
Frequently Bought Together
When to take this amino acid formula?
Nutricia Neocate Nutra is a nutritious formula for infants over six months of age for the dietary management of various food allergies, including:
- Cow milk allergy (CMA)
- Multiple food allergies (MFA)
- Related GI and allergic conditions
- Eosinophilic esophagitis (EoE)
- Short bowel syndrome (SBS)
- Gastroesophageal reflux (GER)
How to prepare?
- Wash hands thoroughly and clean the preparation area.
- Fill the scoop provided with this amino acid formula and level off.
- Do not press the powder into the scoop.
- Only use the scoop provided.
- Add the recommended number of scoops of Neocate Nutra into a clean bowl.
- Gradually add the required amount of water while stirring with a clean spoon.
- Mix until thickened.
- To alter the consistency, add more or less water as required.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Is Neocate Nutra gluten-free?
Yes, it is gluten-free, as many children use Neocate Nutra instead of infant cereal, and having a gluten-free option is important to many families with kids with food allergies.
2. What is the serving size?
The suggested serving size is 8 scoops (37 g) of powder plus 2 fl oz of water to give a spoonable consistency. Other foods or formulas must be consumed for a complete diet.
3. If my child is older than 1 year, can he still use this formula?
Many older children use Neocate Nutra to add texture and variety to their diet. Neocate Nutra is a great way to supplement your child's diet and is not designed to be used as a sole source of nutrition.
4. Can Nutricia Neocate Nutra be frozen?
Prepared formula can be frozen or chilled to make cold treats. For an ice cream consistency, freeze for 3 hours. For an ice pop consistency, freeze overnight. The prepared product can be stored in the freezer or refrigerator for up to 24 hours. Once given to the child, it should be used within 1 hour.