Ingredients: Corn Syrup Solids, Refined Vegetable Oils (High Oleic Sunflower, Canola, Medium Chain Triglycerides (Palm Kernel and/or Coconut Oil), Sunflower), L-Arginine L-Aspartate, L-Leucine, Fructo-oligosaccharides, L-Lysine Acetate, Inulin, Corn Starch, L-Glutamine, Calcium Phosphate Dibasic, L-Proline, Microcrystalline Cellulose, L-Valine, Artificial Flavor, Glycine, L-Isoleucine, L-Threonine, Gum Arabic, L-Tyrosine, L-Serine, L-Cystine, L-Phenylalanine, L-Alanine, Tripotassium Citrate, Trisodium Citrate, L-Histidine, Calcium Chloride, Magnesium Hydrogen Phosphate, Maltodextrin, Choline Bitartrate, CAEM (an emulsifier), L-Tryptophan, C. Cohnii Oil**, Magnesium L-Aspartate, Tricalcium Citrate, L-Ascorbic Acid, Soy Fiber, M-Inositol, Taurine, Ferrous Sulfate, Sunflower Lecithin, L-Carnitine, Zinc Sulfate, DL-alpha Tocopheryl Acetate, Calcium D-Pantothenate, Manganese Sulfate, Niacinamide, Cupric Sulfate, Thiamine Chloride Hydrochloride, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Riboflavin, Vitamin A Acetate, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Folic Acid, Potassium iodide, Mixed Tocopherols, Sodium Molybdate, Sodium Selenite, Chromium Chloride, DL-alpha Tocopherol, Vitamin D3, Phylloquinone, D-Biotin, Cyanocobalamin
**A SOURCE OF DOCOSAHEXAENOIC ACID (DHA)
Preparation & Administration
The recommended feed concentration is 15% w/v (15g of product made up to a final volume of 100mls with water). Use only the scoop provided. Each level scoop (5g) of HCU Anamix Infant requires 30mls (approx. 1 fl oz.) of water to yield the recommended feed concentration (15% w/v).
Preparation guidelines for infant formula THE HEALTH OF THE INFANT DEPENDS ON CAREFULLY FOLLOWING THE DIRECTIONS FOR PREPARATION AND USE. INCORRECT PREPARATION CAN MAKE THE BABY ILL. Use only the scoop provided. Each level scoop (5g) of HCU Anamix Infant requires 30mls (approx 1 fl.oz.) of water to yield the recommended feed concentration (15 %w/v).
1. Wash hands thoroughly and clean the preparation area. Sterilise bottles and teats (if using).
2. Boil fresh water for 5 minutes and allow to cool for at least 30 minutes so that it feels warm to the wrist. Pour the required amount of water into a sterilised feeding bottle.
3. Fill the scoop provided with HCU Anamix Infant and level off with a clean, dry knife. Do not press the powder into the scoop. Only use the scoop provided.
4. Add the prescribed number of scoops of HCU Anamix Infant to the water. Replace the cap on the bottle and shake until the powder dissolves. Before feeding ensure that the formula is at the correct temperature by placing a few drops on the wrist.
5. Formula remaining in the bottle after one hour of feeding should be discarded. Formula must not be rewarmed during feeding.