Features of Wrist Widget
- WristWidget is designed to reduce wrist pain associated with grip, wrist rotation, and weight bearing
- Relieve symptoms of carpal tunnel syndrome
- Hook and loop mechanism does not interfere with wrist motion and holds the wrist securely in place without irritation to the skin or wrist joint
- Supports Radius and Ulna, allowing TFCC to heal without surgery
- Does not restrict movement and can be worn all day, seven days a week
How to diagnose your TFCC tear?
- Get non-digital scale and non-elastic tape
- Push down on the scale with both wrists, elbow straight, and record numbers. Do not exceed pain.
- Tape injured wrist. Re-do the weight-bearing test. Record number. Do not exceed pain.
- Once you have the results, follow the TFCC tear protocol.
When to use it?
- Ulnar-sided wrist pain
- TFCC injuries
- Sports-related wrist injuries
What to buy with WristWidget Adjustable Wrist Brace For TFCC
How to put on the Wrist Brace?
- To begin, remove the wrist widget from its packaging
- Feed the straps through their corresponding holes
- Remove the protective tape covering the velcro
- Slide the wrist widget over your hand until the ulna bone sits exposed through one of the rectangular openings
- The wrist widget is designed to fit both left and right wrists
- To find the perfect fit, tighten and secure the strap. If performing strenuous or weight-bearing activities, there is a need for compression
- Secure the strap closer to the hand, slightly tighter than the other. This will allow for maximum support and pain relief while resting or sleeping. There should be a slightly more relaxed fit
How to clean WristWidget?
- Soak WristWidget in 1 tablespoon vinegar and 1 cup water solution.
- Hang to dry.
- Do not use a wash machine or dryer.
WristWidget Adjustable Wrist Brace FAQ
How long does the WristWidget last?
It is made to last for the entire length of your recovery, which can be up to 4 months. It is designed to be used in the water and last a long time. The hook and loop is cut to a length to ensure that it lasts longer. If, for any reason, it does not last for you, email us, and we will replace it free of charge.
How tight should it be?
It takes about a week to figure out the tension for your injury. It should be snug at night and tight with heavier activities. For instance, if your weight-bearing tolerance without the WristWidget is only 30 lbs and you are performing a task that requires 60 lbs of force, the WristWidget needs to be tight. You will need to adjust the task to a lighter tension when you finish it. The micro-adjustment function of the WristWidget is essential to ensure that you can tolerate it for up to 12 weeks.
What is the WristWidget made of?
The Material is a custom nylon-cotton mix, hook, and loop. We stopped using toxic neoprene years ago. We have designed our material using only natural dies. There is nothing toxic in the WristWidget.
Widget Wrist Brace Reviews