Features of Nordic Ice Refrigerant Gel Ice Pack
- These ice packs are ideal for applications requiring a durable and long-lasting solution with the need to be easily disposed of after use
- Ideal for temperatures that range from ambient to frozen and for routine deliveries where reuse and disposal aren’t viable options
- Come in a variety of sizes depending on your specific needs. safe, non-toxic, and can be processed within municipal wastewater or home septic systems
- The ice gel content in Nordic Ice Gel Packs is made of 99% water. All other components are non-toxic, proprietary ingredients
- Storage - Store your gels/bricks in the freezer or in a cool dry place until ready to use
What to buy with Nordic Ice Gel Pack
Nordic Refrigerant Ice Pack FAQ's
Q. Can Nordic Ice Packs be used on body parts?
A. Nordic ice packs are designed to keep items temperature-controlled during shipping and are not intended for purposes outside of shipping. Therefore, ice packs should not be used on body parts.
Q. How long does ii take to freeze a Nordic Gel Pack?
A. The time to freeze gel packs is dependent on the quantity and the type of freezer used. Individual packs can freeze as quickly as a few hours. Pallets quantities can take up to 28 days.
Q. How long do Nordic Ice Packs last?
A. There are many variables that influence the performance of an ice pack, including:
- The origin and destination of the shipment
- The duration requirements for the package to remain in a specific temperature range
- The minimum and/or maximum temperature requirements throughout the duration of the shipment
Reasons to buy from HPFY
- Customer care available 24/7 on chat
- Safe and Secure shopping
- Flexible Payment Options
- Authorized Retailer of most reputed brands in medical supplies and equipment