Mueller Lumbar Back Brace Features
- Has a removable lumbar pad that cushions and holds well for concentrated support
- Helps relieve the pain from strains, sprains, and muscle spasms
- Double layer design in this adjustable lumbar back brace allows for a custom fit
- Made to give helpful compression to the abdomen and lower back
- Breathable fabric is designed for comfortable all-day wear
- Four flexible steel springs conform to your body
- Tapered posterior edge fits around hip bones, promoting even distribution
- Internal side components help prevent the brace from rolling and bunching
How does it work?
Mueller Lumbar Back Brace with Removable Pad works by providing support and compression to the lower back muscles and spine. The brace has a double-layer design that helps to provide maximum support and compression to the lower back area.
When worn, the brace applies pressure to the muscles in the lower back, which can help reduce inflammation and support the spine. The removable pad that comes with the brace can be placed inside to provide additional support and compression, depending on your individual needs.
The brace is designed to fit snugly around your waist, providing targeted support to the lower back area. It is made of high-quality, breathable materials that allow for comfortable wear over extended periods of time. The adjustable straps on the brace also allow you to customize the fit and level of compression to your individual needs.
- During exercise:
- If you are experiencing lower back pain during physical activity, wearing the back brace can help support and compress your lower back muscles and spine.
- During work:
- If you have a job requiring you to stand or sit for long periods, wearing the back brace can help alleviate lower back pain and support your spine.
- After injury or surgery:
- If you have suffered an injury or undergone surgery in your lower back area, the back brace can help support the healing process and provide relief from pain.
- During everyday activities:
Frequently Bought Together
How to use Mueller Back Brace?
- Place lumbar pad on center of fabric inside of brace.
- Release outer elastic straps.
- Wrap the main elastic band around the back and attach it in front.
- Fasten the outer left elastic strap (black inside) to black on the main elastic band.
- Fasten the right outer elastic strap (blue inside) to blue on the other outer elastic strap.
- Hand wash cold
- Do not bleach
- Line dry air dry
- Do not iron
- Do not dry clean
- Do not use fabric softener