Bort Select GenuZip Knee Support Features
- Bort Select GenuZip Knee Support has an extra-soft, snag proof material edge
- Antimicrobial finish to meet the most stringent hygiene requirements
- Silicone adhesive border for a secure fit
- SOFTflex Plus knit fabric
- BREEZE: Luxury fibre with a cooling effect
- Soft-velvety surface structure for top wearing comfort
- Side zip fastener makes it easy to put on/remove
- Very comfortable to wear
- Plus-size system results in a very good fit
What to buy with GenuZip Knee Support
How to fit GenuZip Knee Support?
- To put the BORT select GenuZip on, it is closed at the calf with a zip.
- Then, grasp the upper edge of the support and pull it upwards. The pad should be placed comfortably over the kneecap.
3 To remove the support, open the zip and take the support off.
When to use Select GenuZip Knee Support?
- Chronic, post-traumatic or post-operative irritations of knee joint soft tissues
- Recurrent articular effusion
- Ligament instability
Thrombosis risk, extreme varicosis, peripheral arterial occlusive disease (PAOD), lymph drainage disorders, also unclear soft tissue swellings distal to the aid positioned, sensory and circulatory disorders of the region of the body treated, skin diseases in the part of the body treated, latex allergy
Bort GenuZip Knee Support Sizes with Measuring point
How to clean GenuZip Knee Support?
- Delicate wash Do not clean chemically Do not bleach
- Do not dry in a tumble dryer Do not iron
- Do not use fabric conditioner. Stretch back into shape and dry in the fresh air
Disposal of GenuZip
Upon the termination of use, the product must be disposed of in accordance with the corresponding local requirements.
|Small||26 - 29 cm||32 - 36 cm|
|Medium||29 - 33 cm||36 - 40 cm|
|Medium Plus||29 - 33 cm||40 - 44 cm|
|Large||33 - 37 cm||40 - 44 cm|
|Large Plus||33 - 37 cm||44 - 48 cm|