Features of Ultralight Transport Wheelchair by Medline
- Permanent restaurant-style armrests let the user sit closer to tables and desks
- Swing-away leg rests for easier in/out
- Transport Wheelchair has compact design plus convenient carrying handles on the seat for portability
- Made of high-grade aluminum; 300-lb. weight capacity
- 6-inch front casters and 8-inch rear wheels for smooth rolling
- 24.5" W x 37.5" H overall; 19" W x16" D x 19" H seat with easy-care nylon upholstery One black transport chair
What to buy with Medline Aluminum Transport Chair
How to use Medline Transport Chair?
- Unbox and remove components
- Unfold chair and push down
- Lift handles and lock backrest into place
- Attach the footrests
- Attach the cupholder
- You are ready to roll
When to use Medline Ultralight Transport Wheelchairs?
When the user needs-
- to be transported somewhere for short amounts of time.
- to take daytrips.
- to sit closer to the table or desk.
Medline Transport Chair User Manual
FAQs About Medline Transport Chair
What is the weight of Medline Ultralight Transport Wheelchair?
This durable transport chair weighs less than 15 lb.
What is the weight limit of Medline Ultralight transport chair?
It has a weight capacity of 300 lb. (136 kg)
Are transport wheelchairs hard to push?
Transport wheelchairs are also convenient easy to push wheelchairs, since they come with small wheels. It effectively pushes the user without exerting too much energy with each push.
Can you push yourself using a transport chair?
The primary difference is that in a standard wheelchair you can propel yourself, while a transport chair requires another person to push it from behind.
Medline Ultralight Transport Chair Specifications
|| Desk Length
|| 19 "
|| 6 "
|LEG REST STYLE
|| Swing Away
|| 37.5 "
|| 24.5 "
|OVERALL WIDTH INCHES
|| Transport Wheelchair
|| 15 lb
|QUICK RELEASE AXLES
|REAR WHEEL SIZE
|| 8 "
|| 16 "
|| 19 "
|SEAT TO FLOOR HEIGHT
|| 300 lb.