Features of Medline Abdominal Pads
- The Medline Abdominal Pads are madde up of super soft and non-woven outer layer
- It quickly wicks fluid to a cellulose center
- Disperses fluid laterally to prevent pooling
- Features extra absorbency and wicking for heavily draining wounds
- Consists of a hydrophobic back that impedes strike-through
- Has sealed edges to prevent linting
- The Medline Sterile Pads are unisex and latex-free
What to buy with Absorbent Abdominal Pads
FAQs About Medline Sterile Abdominal Pads
What are the uses of abdominal pads?
Abdominal pads are used as a primary or secondary dressing for the management of heavily draining wounds. It has high absorbency level to prevent wound fluid leakage.
What type of dressing is the Medline ABD pad?
These abdominal dressings are highly absorbent, multilayer, soft, non-woven moisture barriers with sealed edges to prevent linting.
How much amount of fluid can an abdominal pad hold?
A fully saturated regular daytime pad may hold around 5 milliliters of fluid. A fully soaked overnight pad may hold 10 to 15 milliliters of fluid.
Is Medline Super Absorbent Abdominal Pads Latex-free?
Yes, this ABD pad is latex-free.
Medline Abdominal Dressings Reviews