Benefits of FitRight Stretch Ultra Adult Briefs
- Soft, flexible Anti-Leak Guards
- SensiSoft fabrics feels comfortable and provides a discreet, natural garment-like feel
- Flexible panels stretch for a secure and comfortable fit
- 4D Core with odor control to lock moisture and odor
- Inner absorbent layer wicks moisture away from skin
Features of Medline FitRight Adult Diapers
- FitRight Design: The unique design promotes a discreet, garment-like fit thereby enhancing resident dignity, independence and mobility.
- Flexible Stretch Panels: They help in maintaining the flexibility of the Medline FitRight Briefs to attain a comfortable secure fit and enhance resident comfort even while moving.
- AquaDry Plus Acquisition Dryness Layer: Wicks moisture away from the skin directly into the core for dryness and leakage protection protecting the skin from rashes. Once the fluid gets inside the core it is quickly sealed inside, protecting the skin from the harmful effects of prolonged exposure to moisture.
- Soft Anti-Leak Guards: They help in reducing leakage and restores resident confidence and impact facility utilization.
- Active Hip-Protect Side Panels: These side panels are designed to protect skin from excess friction and pressure on sides. They provide better resident comfort and protection from dermatitis.
- Moisture alert wetness indicator of FitRight Ultra Tab Style Brief changes color when garment has been soiled
- Ultra-soft cloth like backsheet add to the comfort of the user and skin-safe closures are safe to use both for the resident and the care giver.
- Linear Embossing Technology: It distributes fluid throughout the core to provide exceptional dryness and containment.
- Patented Fit Right design provides a generous leg opening around the thighs for optimum comfort and best fit.
- Caregivers can easily adjust the product to give the most comfortable and secure fit as the tape-tabs fasten and refasten easily without losing adhesion
What to buy with FitRight Stretch Ultra Adult Diapers?
FitRight Ultra Features
Fit Right Ultra Briefs have several unique features that make them an entirely new kind of product for incontinence management care. First, our patented Fit Right design provides a generous leg opening around the thighs. This provides a more comfortable and secure fit. The advanced 4D-Core construction promotes exceptional dryness and odor control. Two layers of absorbency protection lock fluid and odor deep within the core and away from the skin. The AquaDry Plus dryness layer wicks fluid away from the skin and into the core. The linear embossing channels disperse the fluid throughout core for maximum dryness. Once inside the core fluid is quickly sealed inside, protecting the skin from the harmful effects of prolonged exposure to moisture. This also promotes user dignity. Soft and anti-leak guards significantly reduce leakage and containment. The ultra-soft non-woven back sheet provides the comfort and feel of clothing. The hook closure tape tabs are extra-strong, skin-safe, easy to fasten and refasten. Caregivers can easily adjust the product to give the most comfortable and secure fit. And the moisture alert wetness indicator changes color when the brief has been soiled, signaling it's time for a change.
FitRight Ultra Application Instructions:
After the soiled product has been removed and you've cleansed the area, fold the product in half lengthwise. Grasp the ends and give a gentle tug to release the anti-leak guards. Unfold the new brief including the side panels. Keeping the brief folded, insert the product from the front to the back. During the process pull the product up into the perineal area, center it front to back making sure the product is symmetrically positioned on the body. Unfold, spread and center the product across the backside and front side. First, spread the front side panels against the hips toward the back of the body. Then, overlap the rear side panels on top of these towards the front of the body. Use the hook closure tape tabs to secure the brief. Remember that tape tabs always go on the front of the person. For the most comfortable fit apply the top two hook closures so that they point straight across or at a slightly downward angle. Angle the bottom two tape hook closures to point slightly upward. Press down on the hook closure to securely engage it into the outside of the brief. Smooth out all wrinkles and folds and check the fit of the product. Make any adjustments you need to. Remember the closure tabs can be pulled up and reapplied. As a final step, gently pull the skin of each inner side downward and away from the perineal area. This allows the leg cuffs inside the brief to move into place.
FitRight Ultra Diaper Brief Specifications
||Hook and Loop
||Medium, Large, X-Large
||Elastic At The Leg Openings
FitRight Stretch Incontinence Briefs Review