Medline Curad Exam Gloves Features
- Protection for tougher jobs
- Not made with natural rubber latex
- 3.6mil thickness at the finger
- 2.8mil thickness at the palm
- Chemical resistant: protects skin from caustic and reactive substances
- Protects your hands from dirt and germs: they form a solid barrier that keeps dirt and germs away while you perform various tasks
- Can be used comfortably by people who are sensitive or allergic to natural rubber latex
- These gloves are not intended for applications where sterility is required
Frequently Bought Together
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What does powder-free nitrile gloves mean?
Powder-Free Gloves are disposable gloves that do not contain any powdered cornstarch. Unlike certain powdered gloves, they're highly skin-friendly, far stronger and a lot more versatile.
2. Are curad nitrile exam gloves food safe?
They are completely food-safe and are great for any type of food prep. They are also powder-free and will not leave any residue on your hands or clothing.
3. Is nitrile better than latex?
Nitrile gloves offer a higher degree of protection against punctures and tearing than latex gloves, and also safeguard hands from a variety of corrosive materials, acids, skin irritants, biological hazards, and more..
4. Are nitrile gloves safe for skin?
Nitrile Disposable gloves have a lower allergy rate than latex disposable gloves. Nitrile is the superior choice when it comes to people with allergies or sensitive skin.
Curad Exam Gloves Reviews