Features of Fitright Disposable Briefs
- Once inside the core, fluid is quickly sealed inside, protecting the skin from the harmful effects of prolonged exposure to moisture
- Ultra-soft non-woven back sheet provides the comfort and feel of clothing
- Tape tabs of these Medline briefs are extra-strong, easy to fasten and refasten
- Skin-safe closures also improve staff efficiency and ease of use
- Caregivers can easily adjust the product to give the most comfortable and secure fit
- Adult disposable briefs with ultra-absorbent core
- Breathable side panels help increase airflow and maximize the patient comfort
- Feature a comfortable body-contoured anatomical design
- Fit Right diapers are made of soft non-woven fabric
- Thin cloth like design allows it to be worn under clothing discretely and comfortably
- Unisex briefs
FitRight Ultra Briefs Ultra Technology
- FitRight Design - Provides a discreet, comfortable, garment-like fit. Enhances resident dignity.
- Gold Series 4D-Core with Odor Protection - Quickly wicks the fluid away to keep skin dry and maintain skin integrity
- Soft Anti-Leak Guards - Reduce leakage and improve containment. Restore resident confidence impact facility utilization.
- Skin-Safe Closures - Provide a safe, secure and adjustable fit. Improve staff efficiency and ease of use.
- Ultra-Soft Cloth-Like Backsheet - Provides natural, garment-like feel.
The State of The Art in Continence Care
- AquaDry Plus Acquisition Dryness Layer: Works by wicking moisture away from the skin and into the core to provide ideal dryness and protection from leakage
- Linear Embossing Technology: Distributes the fluid throughout the core for exceptional dryness and containment
- Moisture Alert Wetness Indicator: Changes the color when the garment has been soiled, signaling its time for a change
What does Medline Fit Right Diapers offer?
Designed for comfort and leak protection
Unique FitRight design features soft materials, multiple resealable tabs, Anti-Leak Guards and superabsorbent core.
Super absorbent to protect and soothe skin
Linear Embossed Core ensures dryness locking in moisture away from the skin.
Feels like regular undergarments
SensiSoft fabric is breathable, comfortable and gentle to skin.
The confidence to do more
With less bulk, a specially contoured shape, and odor control, nobody will know you’re wearing FitRight but you.
Frequently Bought Together
How to use FitRight Diapers?
- Cleanse the area and fold the FitRight Ultra Adult Brief in half lengthwise
- Grasp the ends and give a gentle tug to release the anti-leak guards
- Unfold the FitRight Diaper including the side panels, keeping the brief folded, insert the brief from the front to the back
- During the process, pull the brief up into the perineal area, center it front to back making sure the brief is symmetrically positioned on the body
- Unfold, spread and center the FitRight Ultra Briefs across the backside and front side
- First, spread the front side panels against the hips toward the back of the body. Then, overlap the rear side panels on top of these towards the front of the body
- Use the hook closure tape tabs to secure the FitRight disposable briefs. Remember that tape tabs always go on the front of the person.
- For the most comfortable fit, apply the top 2 hook closures so that they point straight across or at a slightly downward angle. Angle the bottom two tape hook closures to point slightly upward. Press down on the hook closure to securely engage it into the outside of the FitRight Ultra Briefs.
- Smooth out all wrinkles and folds and check the fit of the FitRight ultra adult incontinence briefs
- Make any adjustments you need to. Remember the closure tabs can be pulled up and reapplied.
- Pull gently the skin of each inner side downward and away from the perineal area. This allows the leg cuffs inside the fitright disposable briefs to move into place.
Fit Right Ultra Briefs Safety Data Sheet
Frequently Asked Questions
Does FitRight Ultra Adult Diapers help prevent leakage?
Yes, it has anti-leak guards that protect from leakage and act as a barrier between the brief and the skin and provide the user with an active lifestyle.
What is the absorbency level of Medline FitRight Ultra Briefs?
It has a heavy absorbency level and wicks moisture away from the skin.
How tight should FitRight adult diapers be?
These Adult Diapers should fit snugly around the waist, but they should not be too tight. If the diapers have loose-fitting then it becomes a common source of leakage, but diapers that are too tight or overstuffed can also cause problems, such as compression leaks.
Fitright Disposable Briefs Specifications
||8 - Heavy
|Odor Control Product
||Hook and loop
Fit Right Diapers Size Chart
||32" to 42" (81cm to 107cm)
||40" to 50" (102cm to 127cm)
||48" to 58" (122cm to 147cm)
||59" to 66" (150cm to 168cm)
||60" to 69" (152cm to 175cm)