- Use and Care:
Read all instructions carefully before using products.
- Always check for possible wear on the tubing/bungie before each exercise session. If the product has cracks, tears or other damage, discontinue use of that tubing/bungie product and replace it. There is no safe way to repair a tubing or bungie product.
- Keep tubing/bungie away from face when performing exercises.
- Never release the tubing/bungie when it is under tension.
- Allow for adequate space allowance when exercising near others.
- Never stretch the tubing/bungie beyond the recommended length. Overstretching may cause breakage.
- Avoid using tubing/bungie on abrasive or rough surfaces.
- Natural latex rubber used in our tubing products is sensitive to the ozone and UV light. Store properly to prolong the life of the tubing.
- If a chalky texture develops on the tubing, a rubber treatment, such as Armorall will bring back a shiny black surface and help to protect the surface from further degradation.
- If tubing is used in chlorine or salt water, rinse the tube with tap water after each use and hang to dry out of UV light.
- This product is not to be used as toys, nor should children use this products unless supervised by an adult.
|White||0.3 to 1.5||0.13 to 0.68|
|Tan||1 to 2.3||0.45 to 1.0|
|Burgundy||1.5 to 4.5||0.68 to 2.0|
|Brown||2.5 to 5.5||1.1 to 2.5|
|Silver||3 to 8||1.3 to 3.6|
|Yellow||5 to 14||2.2 to 6.3|
|Green||8 to 24||3.6 to 10.8|
|Red||12 to 31||5.4 to 14.1|
|Blue||14 to 34||6.3 to 15.4|
|Black||20 to 45||9.1 to 20.4|
|* resistance when stretched 1 â€“ 3 times original length|
MediCordz products are warranted against defects in materials and workmanship for 90 days from the date of purchase under intended usage.