- MediCordz Bungie Rehab Kit includes:
- 52" (1.3m) adjustable waist belt with movable D-ring
- Two handles
- Padded ankle strap
- Two Bungie Cordz with combination mounting straps
- Available in seven levels of resistance
- Usage Guide
- Use and Care:
Read all instructions carefully before using products.
- Always check for possible wear on the tubing/bungie before each exercise session. If the product has cracks, tears or other damage, discontinue use of that tubing/bungie product and replace it. There is no safe way to repair a tubing or bungie product.
- Keep tubing/bungie away from face when performing exercises.
- Never release the tubing/bungie when it is under tension.
- Allow for adequate space allowance when exercising near others.
- Never stretch the tubing/bungie beyond the recommended length. Overstretching may cause breakage.
- Avoid using tubing/bungie on abrasive or rough surfaces.
- Natural latex rubber used in our tubing products is sensitive to the ozone and UV light. Store properly to prolong the life of the tubing.
- If a chalky texture develops on the tubing, a rubber treatment, such as Armorall will bring back a shiny black surface and help to protect the surface from further degradation.
- If tubing is used in chlorine or salt water, rinse the tube with tap water after each use and hang to dry out of UV light.
- This product is not to be used as toys, nor should children use this products unless supervised by an adult.
|Silver||1 to 7||0.5 to 3.1|
|Yellow||3 to 9||1.3 to 4.1|
|Green||5 to 12||2.2 to 5.4|
|Red||7 to 14||3.1 to 6.3|
|Blue||16 to 30 ||7.2 to 13.6|
|Black||25 to 55 ||11.3 to 24.9 |
|White||55 to 150 ||25 to 68 |
|* resistance when stretched 1 â€“ 2 times original length|
MediCordz products are warranted against defects in materials and workmanship for 90 days from the date of purchase under intended usage.