McKesson Pink Latex Free Gloves Features
- Durable and resists tears and punctures
- Glove interior is without coating
- Powder-Free and ambidextrous nitrile exam gloves
- Textured fingertips to prevent slippage of items
- Comes with beaded cuff to prevent rolling down of the gloves
- Recommended for single use to prevent contamination and spread of infection
- Offers outstanding tactile sensitivity with increased comfort
Frequently Bought Together
Frequently Asked Questions
What are the benefits of nitrite exam gloves?
Nitrile is a synthetic latex alternative that is more durable and chemical resistant to protect against harsh chemicals.
Which exam glove Is better nitrite or latex?
Nitrile exam glove is a stronger, higher-quality glove compared to Latex. McKesson Confiderm Exam Glove consists of stronger chemical and puncture resistance.
What are pink nitrile gloves used for?
Disposable nitrile gloves are perfect for single use protection against chemicals and products. Pink in colour for the stylist that wants to stand out and look bright in the salon. Suitable for people who suffer from latex allergies, Nitrile is a great alternative to latex.