McKesson Confiderm Nitrile Exam Gloves Features
- Provides excellent tactile sensitivity and dexterity
- Reduces the risk of skin irritation and allergic reactions
- Ideal for use with chemotherapy drugs and other hazardous chemicals
- Resists puncturing and tearing
- Textured fingertips allow for easy gripping, handling, and movement of fingers
- Standard length with beaded cuff prevents roll-down (9 inches)
- These exam gloves deliver the right combination of fit, feel, durability, and value
Frequently Bought Together
Frequently Asked Questions
What are the benefits of nitrite exam gloves?
Nitrile is a synthetic latex alternative that is more durable and chemical resistant to protect against harsh chemicals.
Are Mckesson Confiderm Exam Gloves Latex-Free?
Yes, these exam gloves are latex-free.
Which exam glove Is better nitrite or latex?
Nitrile exam glove is a stronger, higher-quality glove compared to Latex. McKesson Confiderm Exam Glove consists of stronger chemical and puncture resistance.
Are McKesson Nitrile Gloves safe for the skin?
Nitrile gloves reduce the chances of allergic reactions on the skin. These hand gloves are 100% latex-free and very safe and healthy.