La Leche League Wireless Comfort Sleep Bra Features
- Wire-free for ultimate comfort
- Ultra-soft cotton construction
- Stretchable bra
- 58% Polyester
- 32% Cotton
- 10% Spandex
What to buy with La Leche League Comfort Sleep Bra
La Leche League Bra Measurement Tips
- Band Size: While braless or wearing a non-padded bra, measure around the bottom of the band, directly under your bust. The measuring tape should be level and very snug. Round this measurement to the nearest whole number. If the number is even, add four inches. If it is odd, add five. Your band size is the sum of this calculation. So, for example, if you measured 32 inches, your band size is 36. If you measured 33 inches, your band size is 38.
- Cup Size: Wrap the measuring tape somewhat loosely around the fullest part of your chest (at nipple level). Round this measurement to the nearest whole number. Example 35-3/4 would round to 36. Then subtract your band size from your bust measurement and refer to the chart below. Example: 37 inches (bust) - 34 inches (band) = 3 inches. That is a 34C.
|Less than 1"||AA Cup|
- The correct band size is when you can wear the bra comfortably on the loosest hook (can be tightened as the elastic begins to wear out)
- It needs to be tight enough that the bra is still fairly supportive without weighing down heavily on the shoulder straps or pinching your back and rib cage too much
- Remember to change your cup size if you change band size. For every band size you go down, you must go up by one cup size in order for the cups to remain the same capacity, and vice versa.
- If the bra is too big around the body requiring an adjustment from a 34B to a 32, try changing to a C cup. Conversely, if you go from a 34B to a 36, try changing to an A cup.
- You should completely fill out the cup with no wrinkling of the fabric or space in the cups. You should not bulge out anywhere, even in low cut or pushup bras.
These steps are ONLY a guide as some bras you will require a different size depending upon the make, the stretch, and the coverage. You should not regard this as your definitive size until you have tried on a several different bras.
How to wash La Leche League Non-wired Bra?
It is best to hand wash your bras and allow them to hang dry. Machine washing and drying is the fastest way to ruin a bra’s construction. If you do throw it in the wash (again, not recommended), always use a lingerie bag. When you Are done washing your bra, make sure there are no wires poking out – this is usually the first place where bras wear out.
Size Chart for La Leche League 4152 Bra
|Medium||34-36B, 34C, 32D, 32DD|
|Large||38-40B, 36C, 34-36D, 34DD|
|X-Large||38-40C, 38-40D, 36-38DD|