Features of Trimosan Jelly
- Trimo San Gel helps restore and maintain normal vaginal acidity
- Eases the insertion of a pessary by lubricating the pessary upon vaginal entry
- Logical, simple, effective and economical
- Trimo San Jelly helps to prevent the growth of organisms known to flourish in an abnormal vaginal pH
- Virtually non-irritating to delicate vaginal tissue
- Trimo-San Jelly gives low surface tension, and wetting action assists penetration into vaginal crypts and crevices
What are the ingredients of this Trimo-San Gel?
- Oxyquinoline Sulfate 0.025%
- Sodium Lauryl Sulfate 0.01% Adjusted with Triethanolamine to pH4
- In a water dispersible base composed of Glycerine, Carbomer N.F., Citric Acid, Sodium Citrate, Methylparaben, and Perfume
- The pH4 acts to restore and maintain normal vaginal acidity
- Oxyquinoline Sulfate described in the Condensed Medical Dictionary 9th Edition Van Nostrand Reinhold
Frequently Bought Together
How to apply Trimo San Jelly?
- Apply 1/2 applicator full 3 times a week for 1st week
- Thereafter, 1/2 applicator full 2 times a week as long as patient is wearing pessary
- If symptoms of vaginal discomfort or odor persist or worsen, please contact your health provider or physician
How to use Milex Jel-Jector?
- Unscrew the cap from the tube
- Pierce the end of the tube with top of cap (a small amount of TRIMO-SAN may escape when the top of the tube is pierced)
- Attach the threaded end of the Milex Jel-Jector to the TRIMO-SAN tube
- While holding the tube with the attached Milex Jel-Jector, squeeze the tube from the bottom until TRIMO-SAN reaches the specified dosage level
- Detach the Milex Jel-Jector from the tube. Gently insert the Jel-Jector approximately 1/2 inch into the vagina. Squeeze the bulb vigorously once to disperse the gel. Keep the bulb compressed until the Milex Jel-Jector is removed from the vagina.
Note: For those wearing an INFLATOBALL or CUBE Pessary, remove the pessary per the physician’s instructions before using TRIMO-SAN
- Clean the Milex Jel-Jector immediately after using by flushing the Jel-Jector (compressing bulb) several times, holding the Jel-Jector under water
Note: The pin hole at the top of the bulb is an air release hole. Do not tape over this hole or otherwise block this hole. This “pin” hole is not a defect in the bulb.
- After each use, wipe the threads of the tube and inside the cap. Recap tightly.
- New pessary wearers should use a 1/2 applicator of TRIMO-SAN three (3) times the first week after original insertion of the pessary
- Use 1/2 applicator of TRIMO-SAN twice a week thereafter unless otherwise directed by your health care professional
- Reaction or irritation caused by TRIMO-SAN is very rare, but should it occur, discontinue use
- If symptoms persist or worsen, contact your health care professional
- If you have any of the following signs or symptoms, consult a health care professional:
- A discharge, which is unusual in color, consistency or amount
- A burning or itching sensation in the vaginal area
- A foul odor associated with vaginal discharge
- Any of the above especially if accompanied by unusual swelling or tenderness, fever, pains, or cramps in the lower abdomen
Trimosan Ointment User Manuals
Frequently Asked Questions
What are the uses of trimo San vaginal jelly?
Trimo-San Gel is mainly used to balance vaginal acidity and to reduce the growth of odor-causing bacteria.
Is trimo San vaginal gel safe to use?
This vaginal jelly comes with patient instructions for safe and effective use. Follow your health care professional’s instructions for all other medically-related advice.
How often should you use Trimosan Gel?
It is ideal to use half applicator twice a week thereafter unless otherwise directed by your healthcare professional. If the irritation occurs, discontinue using it.
Trimo-San MX5030 Vaginal Jelly Reviews