Features of Huggies Natural Wipes
- Safe for Sensitive Skin: Huggies Natural Care Sensitive Wipes have the National Eczema Association Seal of Acceptance for use on sensitive skin
- Contain 99% Purified Water: Our Natural Care® Sensitive Wipes are plant-based wipes with 99% purified water
- Soft & Gentle: These fragrance-free wipes are soft and gentle to help keep the baby’s skin clean and healthy
- Easy 1-Handed Dispensing: Huggies Natural Care Sensitive Wipes feature EZPULL 1-Handed Dispensing, helping you to pull out one wipe at a time without wasting sheets
Frequently Bought Together
How to use Huggies Sensitive Wipes?
- Always start by washing your hands to prevent the spread of germs.
- Open the Huggies Natural Care Baby Wipes pack and remove one wipe.
- Gently wipe your baby's skin, starting with the diaper area if you're using the wipes for a diaper change. Use a clean wipe for each area of the body to prevent the spreading of bacteria.
- If your baby has sensitive skin, be sure to pat their skin dry after using the wipes rather than rubbing.
- When you're finished using the wipes, dispose of them in a trash can. Do not flush them down the toilet, as they can cause clogs.
- If you're out and about, keep a small pack of Huggies Natural Care Baby Wipes in your diaper bag or purse for convenient use.
Frequently Asked Questions
How many wipes are there in Huggies Wipes Box?
Huggies Natural Care Wipes comes with 56 wipes per box.
What are Huggies Sensitive Wipes used for?
Huggies Natural Care Baby Wipes are ideal for babies with sensitive skin as they are Alcohol-Free, Fragrance-Free, and Hypoallergenic.
Should you dry a baby's back after using Hugggies Baby Wipes?
For a baby girl, wipe from front to back. For boys, wipe from back to front. Then dry their bottom thoroughly with the towel. Don't forget those creases.
Should you use Natural care Huggies Wipes after every diaper change?
Not every diaper change may require a wipe. If your baby has only urinated, you can probably skip wiping to avoid unnecessary irritation. However, always wipe after every poopy diaper, and always wipe front to back to help prevent the spread of bacteria.