Features of Desitin Diaper Cream
- Desitin Rash Cream helps reduce redness and irritation
- Contains the maximum level of zinc oxide
- Keeps the skin moisturized and provides emolliency to the skin
- Creates a rich, thick protective barrier for quick healing
Active Ingredient in Desitin
Inactive Ingredients in Desitin Diaper Cream
- Cod liver oil
- Sorbitan Sesquioleate
- Tocopheryl Acetate
What to buy with Desitin Cream
How to use Desitin Diaper Rash Cream?
- Remove the wet or soiled diaper
- Cleanse the diaper area using baby wipes
- Allow the skin to dry
- Apply Desitin Rash Cream as per the need, with each diaper change, especially at bedtime or any time when exposure to wet diapers may be prolonged
- Store at 20° to 25° C (68° to 77° F)
Warnings and Precautions:
- For external use only.
- Do not get Desitin cream into eyes.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- condition worsens
- symptoms last for more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days.
Desitin Maximum Stength FAQs
How quickly does Desitin Diaper Cream work?
In a clinical study, 90% of babies with diaper rash had noticeable relief within 12 hours of the use of Desitin diaper rash cream.
Where to apply Desitin rash cream?
Using your fingers, apply a thick layer to the entire diaper area, as though you were frosting a cake. Try to touch baby's irritated skin as little as possible.
How to clean stain left by Desitin Cream?
- Mix 1 tbsp. each of dishwashing detergent and white vinegar with 2 cups warm water in a bowl.
- Dip a clean cloth in the detergent and vinegar solution before wringing out excess moisture.
- Clean the remaining Desitin stain with a sponge to remove the last traces of paste.
Is it ok to use Desitin Cream on a newborn?
With Desitin Maximum Strength and some tender loving care, you can help your baby feel better and help heal and prevent diaper rash from recurring.