Controls symptoms of diarrhea, including Traveler's Diarrhea.
- Drink plenty of clear fluids to help prevent dehydration caused by diarrhea
- Find right dosage on chart. If possible, use weight to dose; otherwise use age.
- Shake well before using.
- Use only enclosed dosing cup specifically designed for use with this product. Do not use any other dosing device.
Per 7.5 mL: Loperamide HCl 1 mg - Anti-diarrheal
Anhydrous citric acid, caramel color, D&C yellow no. 10, FD&C blue no. 1, flavor, glycerin, microcrystalline cellulose and carboxymethylcellulose sodium, propylene glycol, purified water, simethicone emulsion, sodium benzoate, sucralose, titanium dioxide, xanthan gum
- Do not use if you have ever had a rash or other allergic reaction to Loperamide HCl.
Do not use:
- Taking more than directed can cause serious heart problems or death.
Ask a doctor before use if you have:
- If you have bloody or black stool
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- mucus in the stool
- a history of liver disease
- a history of abnormal heart rhythm
- Ask a doctor before use if you are taking a prescription drug. Loperamide may interact with certain prescription drugs.
- When using this product tiredness, drowsiness or dizziness may occur. Be careful when driving or operating machinery.
- symptoms get worse
- diarrhea lasts for more than 2 days
- you get abdominal swelling or bulging. These may be signs of a serious condition.
- If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a health professional before use.
- Keep out of reach of children.