Features of 10Hollister Premier One-Piece Urostomy Pouch
- Hollister Premier One-Piece Extended Wear Flat Cut-to-fit Ultra-clear 9 Inches Urostomy Pouch features tap that has teardrop indicator
- Anti-reflux feature in urostomy pouch minimizes backflow of urine
- Barrier of choice for urostomies and ileostomies
- Soft, beige one-sided ComfortWear pouch panels help provide comfort
- Ultra-clear, transparent, and beige odor-barrier pouch film options
- Security and confidence assured with porous tape, internal non-reflux valves, convenient drain valve
- Odor-barrier film
- Tape border
- ComfortWear pouch panels
- Transparent - body side only
- Beige - both sides
- Latex free
What to buy with Hollister Premier One-Piece Drainable Pouch
How to use Hollister Premier One-Piece Extended Wear Urostomy Pouch?
Gather pouch, disposal bag, tissue and/or cloth for cleaning, and water. Optional: scissors, pen, measuring guide, accessories.
- Carefully lift an edge of the adhesive and peel downward, gently pushing the skin away from the skin barrier. Properly dispose of used pouch. Do not flush down toilet.
- Clean the skin with water or with gentle soap as recommended by your healthcare professional. Rinse and dry thoroughly. Do not use oils, powder, lotion, or lotiontype soaps on the skin.
- Measure the stoma using a stoma measuring guide before every barrier application (if using a pre-sized barrier opening, go to step 6).
- Trace the determined barrier size opening onto the skin barrier. The skin barrier should fit where the skin and stoma meet. Verify that no skin is showing between the skin barrier and the stoma to help prevent leakage and skin irritation.
- Using small curved scissors, carefully cut an opening in the skin barrier to match the pattern. Do not cut beyond the line on the release liner. Do not puncture the pouch.
- Remove the release liner from the skin barrier.
- Center the skin barrier opening over the stoma.
- Apply gentle pressure to the skin barrier for about a minute for best adhesion.
- For tape-bordered barriers, remove the backing paper on both sides and gently press adhesive against skin.
- Close bottom of pouch.
- If using a drainable pouch, close the Lock ’n Roll microseal closure at the bottom of the pouch or apply a pouch clamp. Refer to the Lock ’n Roll Microseal Closure Care Tip for more information on how to use this closure system.
Hollister One Piece Ostomy Pouch User Guide