Graham Field Lumiscope Portable Nebulizer Features
- Adjustable flow volume and fast flow rate of up to 0.7 ml/min
- Extremely quiet operation
- Noise level below 40 dBA
- 3-4 microns particle size increases absorption of medication into the lungs
- Safe Low battery indicator
- Overheat protection
- Portable ultrasonic nebulizer is lightweight - weighs only 7 oz
What to buy with Graham Field Lumiscope Ultrasonic Nebulizer Kit
When to use Graham Field - portable ultrasonic nebulizer?
- Chronic bronchitis
- Infection of the upper respiratory tract
- Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
- Other respiratory disorders in accordance with a physicians prescription
How To Use GF Lumiscope Ultrasonic Nebulizer?
- Remove the top cover and nebulization chamber from the device.
- Simultaneously press the button on each side of the air-flow chamber to remove the air-flow chamber and medication cup from the device.
- Fill the lumiscope nebulizer's reservoir with distilled water until it reaches exactly the level marked in red (approximately 4 ml). This amount of water serves as a liquid conductor to conduct the ultrasound waves to the medication, and will never be nebulized.
- NOTE: The nebulizer will not operate if the chamber is not filled with water. Carefully insert the medication cup as shown, taking care not to damage it.
- Pour the physician-prescribed medication into the medication cup. If the dose to be inhaled is larger than the maximum capacity of the medication cup, divide it into several separate inhalations.
- Re-install the air-flow chamber, nebulization chamber, and top cover on the device. Apply sufficient pressure when re-installing to ensure that they are securely closed.
- Insert the mouthpiece or one of the two provided masks into the front of the device, as shown.
Cleaning Instructions of Graham Field Lumiscope Portable Ultrasonic Nebulizer
To prevent possible risk of infection from contaminated medication, clean the ultrasonic nebulizer as follows after each treatment.
- Ensure the plug is disconnected from the portable ultrasonic nebulizer's power socket.
- Remove the top cover, nebulization chamber, air-flow chamber, and medication cup from the portable asthma nebulizer. Remove the filter from the cover.
- Empty the conduction liquid in the reservoir.
- Wipe the main unit with a clean, soft, moistened cloth.
- Wash the top cover, nebulization chamber, air-flow chamber, mouthpiece, masks, and medication cup in warm, soapy water, and rinse thoroughly.
- Allow to air dryportable ultrasonic nebulizer.
- Store in a clean, dry location.
Safety Precautions while using Graham Field Lumiscope Portable Ultrasonic Nebulizer
- Indicates a potential hazard situation or unsafe practice that, if not avoided, will result in death or serious personal injury
- Indicates a potential hazard situation or unsafe practice that, if not avoided, could result in death or serious personal injury
- Indicates a potential hazard or unsafe practice that, if not avoided, could result in minor or moderate personal injury
- Indicates a potential hazard or unsafe practice that, if not avoided, could result in product or property damage
User Manual of Lumiscope Portable Ultrasonic Nebulizer
How to reduce the risk of burns, electrocution, fire or personal injury while using Graham Field Lumiscope Portable Ultrasonic Nebulizer?
- Always unplug this product immediately after use.
- Do not use while bathing, showering, washing dishes, or close to water sources of any kind
- Never leave this device unattended when plugged in.
- Always use close supervision when it is used by or near children or those who require close supervision
- Never operate this product
- If It has a damaged cord or plug
- It is not working properly
- It has been dropped or damaged
- It has been dropped into water
- Never use this device while drowsy or sleeping - Do not use this device outdoors or operate where aerosol (spray) products are being used.
- Use the nebulizer intermittently, the maximum operating period is 45 minutes. The nebulizer must stand unused for 45 minutes between uses.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer and reproductive or developmental harm.
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
|Power Supply||AC/DC Adapter (240V, 50Hz; 12VDC 800mA)|
|Power Consumption||12W (12V/1A)|
|Sound Level||< 40dB|
|Particle Range||0.5~4.0 microns|
|Medication Cup Capacity||5 ml maximum|
|Average Rate||0.7 ml/min. maximum (NaCl0.9% Normal Saline)|
|Intermittent Use||45 min. on/ 45 min. off|
|Operation Conditions||50°F - 104°F (10°C), RH 10% - 95%|
|Storage Conditions||-13°F - 140°F (25°C - 60°C), RH 10% - 95%|
|Dimensions||5.1" x 3.3" x 2.2"|
|Weight without batteries||0.44 lb|
1 year warranty