- Graham Field Lumex Walkabout Wide Four-Wheel Rollator has ergonomic hand grips with Easy to operate locking and quick stop loop brakes(pull up to stop; push down to lock)
- The rollator has wide padded seat for added comfort
- Another feature includes a removable padded straight backbar with easy release pull knobs
- The rollator also has an adjustable handle height to accommodate broad range of user heights
- The Lumex rollator comes with 6" wheel for indoor and outdoor use
- There is also a basket included that can be placed underneath seat or in front for carrying of personal items
- The rollator weighs only 16 lbs and the rollator also supports up to 350 lb weight capacity
- This rollator now offers a width inside the handgrips of 18.5" providing more room
- The main feature includes the Weight of this rollator which is only 16 lbs and the rollator also supports up to 350 lb weight capacity
- The Walkabout rollator folds quickly and easily into a compact unit for storage and transport.
- Comes with added rear reflectors that increase visibility at night
Assembling the Rollator:
- NOTE:Ensure the side crossbars (locking mechanism) lock down. NOTE: After installation, make sure brake cable is secured to frame with rollator clip.
Using the Hand Brake:
- CAUTION:Always lock hand brakes when user is immobile; never sit on rest seat if hand brakes are not locked.
Adjusting the Height:
- NOTE:After adjusting the height, the brakes of the rollator must be checked and, if necessary, adjusted.
- WARNING:DO NOT use this product without first completely reading and understanding these instructions and any additional instructional material supplied with this product. If you are unable to understand the warnings, cautions or instructions, contact a healthcare professional, dealer or technical personnel before attempting to use this equipment - otherwise, injury or damage may occur.
- WARNING:DO NOT use the rollator if there is any damage to the frame.
- WARNING: DO NOT use the rollator as a wheelchair or transport device. Rollators are not intended to be propelled while seated.
- WARNING:If components are damaged or missing, contact your distributor immediately. DO NOT substitute parts.
- WARNING:Before use, ensure that all assembled parts are secure and all hardware is tightened.
- WARNING:Care should be taken to ensure that all hand and height adjustments are secure, and that wheels and moving objects are in good working order before using this rollator.
- WARNING:When using the rollator in a stationary position, the hand brakes MUST be locked.
- WARNING:ALWAYS observe the user weight limitation. WARNING: Notice for California CustomersCalifornia Proposition 65 WARNING: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer and reproductive or developmental harm.
- WARNING:DO NOT attempt to reach objects if you have to move forward in the seat. Reaching for these objects will cause a change to the weight distribution of the rollator and may cause the rollator to tip, resulting in injury or damage.
NOTE: Rollators are not intended to be propelled while seated. Do NOT use this rollator as a wheelchair or transport device.Â WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm -Â www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
|Width Inside Handgrips
|Minimum Handle Height
|Maximum Handle Height
Five (5) year limited warranty