- Graham Field Lumex Silver Collection Low profile Quad Canes provides an offset handle that places the users weight over the base for maximum balance and control
- Features low profile, 4-point base further enhances stability
- Rounded edge base plate helps prevent scraping and bruising of ankles
- Attractive finish resists marring and scratching
- Easy push-button height adjustment with locking collet for added security Height adjusts from 30" to 39" in 1" increments
- Tool-free left to right hand adjustment is made easily
- Chrome-plated steel base is strong and durable
- Choice of standard or Ortho-Ease handgrip and silver or bronze finish
- Includes laminated color operating instructions
- 300 lb maximum weight capacity
- Grip angle is designed to adjust to comfortably fit the user's hand and wrist angle and to minimize stress on the joints
- Ortho-Ease grip is ideal for arthritics and for those needing a wider grip for greater support
- Comes complete with a convenient wrist strap
- Also Available (Separately)
Adjusting Cane Height:
- NOTE: An audible click will be heard when push button securely protrudes through the adjustment hole
Safety Guidelines Please Read Before Use
- WARNING: DO NOT install or use this equipment without first reading and understanding these instructions. This product should not be used without proper instruction from a healthcare professional.
- WARNING: Each individual should always consult with their physician or therapist to determine proper adjustment and usage.
- WARNING: This product has a maximum user weight limitation of 300 lb. The canes are NOT designed to support the total weight of individuals.
- WARNING: Before use, ensure cane tip is properly seated and straight. Check rubber tip for rips, tears, cracks or wear. If any of these conditions exist, replace rubber tip immediately.
- WARNING: Single push button height adjustment MUST be fully engaged and protruding through height adjustment hole on cane to ensure a positive lock. ALWAYS test to see that cane handle is properly and securely locked in place BEFORE using.
- WARNING: Make sure locking knob is securely tightened at all times.
- WARNING: When using a Quad cane, the cane should be placed on a level walking surface with all four legs in contact with the surface. Use of cane in a fashion other than this can lead to eventual cane damage and/or personal injury.
- WARNING: For stability, ensure that shorter legs of the base are closest to foot - otherwise, injury or damage may occur. It may be necessary to adjust cane for right-hand or left-hand use.
- WARNING: Always use caution when using this product on wet or slippery surfaces.
- WARNING: If components are damaged or missing, contact your dealer immediately. DO NOT use substitute parts.
- WARNING: Before use, inspect cane and ensure that it is locked securely in position. Inspect weekly.
- WARNING: Notice for California Customers California Proposition 65 WARNING: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer and reproductive or developmental harm.
- WARNING: If any component is not in proper working order or appears worn, contact your dealer for repair and/or appropriate replacement parts.
Limited lifetime warranty.