Graham-Field Lumex Folding Walker Features
- Includes laminated color operating instructions
- Anodized aluminum frame features a wider and increased depth frame that supports a 600 lb weight capacity
- Dual release folding mechanism allows the frame to be folded easily and is ideal for users with limited dexterity
- Contoured, textured handgrips provide additional comfort
- Stable and lightweight frame makes it easy to maneuver
Graham-Field Lumex Imperial Collection Dual Release X-Wide Instruction Manual
How To Use Lumex Imperial Collection Walker?
Opening the Walker:
- Remove closed walker from carton
- Grasp one handgrip and pull away from center of walker to unfold frame
- Repeat with other handgrip
- Push handgrips and sides out away from each other until the release mechanisms lock into place
Closing the Walker:
- Push downward on yellow release button and hold
- Grab one handgrip and push inwards towards center of walker
- Repeat for other handgrip
Adjusting the Height:
NOTE: The walker is packaged in its lowest position. Height adjustment should be made to desired height before operation.
Consult with healthcare professional for proper adjustment
- To adjust the height of the leg attachment, depress the adjustment button and slide upwards or downwards to the desired height
- Adjust the height of the walker by aligning all four leg attachments to the same position height. NOTE: For walker with wheels, ensure the leg marked with a "L" is installed on the left side of the frame and the "R" is installed on the right side
- For dust and dirt, wipe walker gently with damp, soft cloth.
- Inspect wheels (if applicable) periodically for wear or damage. Use a mild soap and water solution to clean, rinse with clear water, then dry with a soft cloth.
- Never use organic solvents, abrasive cleaners, or scouring pads on any part of the walker.
- Inspect Walker weekly for proper function and wear.
- If handgrips are loose, DO NOT use
- Replace any broken, damaged or worn items immediately
- Each individual should ALWAYS consult with their physician or other health care professional to determine proper adjustment and usage.
- Before use, be sure that the walker is in its open and locked position
- All legs MUST be in contact with the floor at all times during use. This will ensure the walker is properly balanced
- This product has a maximum user weight limitation of 600 lbs. ALWAYS observe the user weight limitation on the hangtag
- Ensure handgrips DO NOT twist on walker otherwise damage or injury may occur
- Always test to see that the walker and attachments are properly and securely locked in the open position before using
- After installation and before use, ensure that all attaching hardware is securely tightened
- Always use caution when using the walker on wet and slippery surfaces. DO NOT use the walker on stairs and steep inclines
- Before attempting to reach objects or pick them up from the floor by reaching down between your knees, place feet securely on the floor. Use EXTREME caution when reaching for any object
- Inspect Walker weekly for proper function and wear. If any component is not in proper working order or appears worn, contact your Lumex dealer for repair and/or appropriate replacement parts.
- Do Not use this product without first completely reading and understanding these instructions and any additional instructional material such as owners manuals, service manuals or instruction sheets supplied with this product. If you are unable to understand the warnings, cautions or instructions, contact a healthcare professional, dealer or technical personnel before attempting to use this equipment - otherwise, injury or damage may occur
- If components are damaged or missing, contact your GF Health Products, Inc. distributor immediately. DO NOT substitute parts
- Before use, ensure that all assembled parts are secure and all hardware is tightened
- Care should be taken to ensure that all height adjustments are secure, and that wheels (if applicable) and moving objects are in good working order before using this walker
- Always observe the user weight limitation on the hangtag of this product
- Notice for California Customers: California Proposition 65 WARNING: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer and reproductive or developmental harm.
GF Lumex Imperial Collection Specification
|Width Inside Handgrips
|Width Inside Rear Legs
|Depth Front to Rear
3 Year Limited Warranty