Lumex Economy Non Tilt Overbed Table Features
- Graham-Field Lumex Economy Non Tilt Overbed Table is easy to assemble‚
- Height adjusts infinitely between 28" and 44"‚
- Chrome plated H base and column for aesthetics and durablitly‚
- Supports up to 30lb of dispersed weight‚
- Twin-wheel swivel casters provide smooth-rolling action‚
- Two locking and two non-locking casters‚
- Walnut, wood-grain laminated 3/4" particle-board core with plastic edge molding
Graham-Field Lumex Economy Non Tilt Overbed Table Instruction Manual
How To Use Graham-Field Overbed Table?
- Place tabletop upside down on a level surface‚
- Ensure the release rod is fully inside the column, then insert the column tongue into the tabletop bracket at right. Align the tongue and bracket holes. Insert -but do not tighten - the two Phillips screws and washers as shown through the bracket into the tongue.‚
- Position the release lever, with curved side facing tabletop, and install in the column. Match the release lever and bracket alignment holes, then insert hex bolt through both to secure release lever to bracket. Install hex nut on bolt. Use two M6 wrenches to tighten. Use a Phillips screwdriver to now tighten the Phillips screws that secure the bracket to the tongue.‚
- Note the orientation of base caster holes, facing away from tabletop as shown, and place the base 7 above the column. Install the two large hex bolts through the bolt plate, bolt sleeves, base, and into the end of the column as shown. Use a 5/8 wrench to tighten the bolts.‚
- Install the casters. Press the casters in until they lock into place.‚
- Turn The Table Upright and place it on the floor. Use a Phillips screwdriver to remove the black screw; discard it and replace it with the chrome screw. Use a Phillips screwdriver to tighten the screw.‚
- Remove protective film from table top surface.
Warning: Ensure that the table is assembled as described, and that all components are securely attached, before use.
Do not lean on the suspended end of the table top; this may cause the table to tip.‚ The table supports up to 30 lb of dispersed weight. Do not exceed this limit.
To raise the table top
- To raise the table top, apply light pressure upward at any point on the bottom of the table top and stop when the table top has reached the desired height.
To lower the table top
- To lower the table top, squeeze the release lever upward while pushing the table top down at column until table top has reached the desired height. Do not put pressure on table top end opposite column. Column will lock when lever is released.‚
To lock and unlock casters
- The two column-end casters have step-on locks. Step on locks to lock casters; pull locks up to unlock casters
- Check the fit and tightness frequently of all hardware to ensure that the table is securely assembled.
- Gently wipe the table with a soft, clean, damp cloth.
Note: Do not use cleansers that may damage the table;s finish.‚
- To wash more thoroughly: Clean with mild soap and water.‚
- Dry table with a clean, soft cloth.
GF Lumex Non Tilt Overbed Table Specification
|28 - 44"
|28 - 44"
|Dispersed Weight Capacity