How To Use Graham Field Ice Caps?
- Do not put the ice cap in contact with sharp objects which could pierce the material and cause damage.
- Unscrew the top counter-clockwise to open. Carefully insert ice and water into opening. Ensure the ice is free from sharp edges which may puncture the bag and cause a leak. Screw the top clockwise to close. Ensure the top is securely closed.
Instructions For Storage:
- After use, dispose of contents and air dry. Store in a cool, dry place.
- Read and understand these instructions before using the Lumex English Style Ice Cap. If you do not understand any part of these instructions, contact your medical supply distributor for direction in the use of this product.
- If components are damaged or missing, contact your dealer immediately. DO NOT use substitute parts.
- Notice for California Customers- California Proposition 65 WARNING: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer and reproductive or developmental harm.
- GF Health Products, Inc. assumes no responsibility for any damage or injury caused by improper assembly or use of this product.
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
One-Year Limited Warranty