Goodnites Girls NightTime Underwear Features
- Five Layer Protection: Offer 40% more protection and absorbency to help make nights easier for your daughter
- Super Stretchy Sides: Feature stretchy sides help to fit many body shapes and sizes
- Zoned Protection: Help provide protection in areas where girls need it the most
- Odor Absorbing: Have extra absorbency to lock away wetness and absorb odors for extra discretion
- Double Leg Barriers: Double leg barriers help prevent leaks when your child moves in their sleep
- Fun Prints and Patterns: Your daughter will love the cool prints featuring their favorite characters
What are the ingredients of Goodnites Bedwetting Underwear?
- Sodium Polyacrylate: A superabsorbent material that pulls in and absorbs fluid for wetness protection.
- Polypropylene: A common material in fibers and films. Used to deliver softness, durability, and protection.
- Wood Pulp: The main component of our tissue and towel products. Our absorbent hygiene products helps absorb wetness and store it away.
- Polyethylene: A common material used in fibers and films. We use it to deliver softness, breathability, and protection. In a cosmetic, It can also be used to help keep a lotion thick.
- Polyurethane/polyolefin elastics: A material with stretch that provides a great fit and helps prevent leakage.
- Adhesives: Used to hold things together. In our tissues, attaches the tissue to the roll or attach the end tissue. In our diapers, feminine care, and adult care products, adhesives are used to hold the components together or help adhere the products to garments.
- Colorants: Pigments and colorants are used to provide the colors and designs. The amounts used per product are very small and are evaluated to ensure they are safe and non-sensitizing.
- Printing Inks: Printing inks are used to provide a decorative design. The colorants and pigments we use are evaluated to ensure they are safe and non-sensitizing.
- Choking may result from anything children put into their mouths.
- To avoid risks of choking, do not allow your child to tear the underpants.
- Discard any torn or unsealed pants. Like most articles of clothing, disposable underpants burn if exposed to flames.
- Always keep your child away from any source of flame.
- To avoid suffocation, keep plastic bags away from children.
Frequetly Bought Together
Goodnites NightTime Underwear FAQs
Q: What is bedwetting?
A: Bedwetting is caused when the brain and bladder don’t communicate correctly while a child is asleep. It’s developmental and in most cases will go away in time. Talk to your pediatrician for more tips and info on bedwetting.
Q: What are Goodnites?
A: Goodnites are disposable nighttime underwear specifically designed to fit and provide protection for children who only wet at night.
Q: Why should I choose Goodnites Nighttime Underwear instead of training pants?
A: While Pull-Ups are ideal for potty training, Goodnites are best for nighttime accidents. Our small sizes provide a better fit and offer 40% more protection that the leading training pants, so even when lying down kids are less likely to leak.
Q: Should you talk to your doctor about bedwetting?
A: Yes, it’s important to speak with your child’s doctor and figure out the best management program for your family. Be sure to include your child, too. When kids hear they’re not alone, it instills confidence and understanding about the condition.
Q: What advice do you have for parents?
A: Trust yourself and don’t put too much pressure on how you think it’s supposed to go. Every child is different. If your little one is still wet at night, just know you are not alone and it’s nothing to be embarrassed about - they will grow out of it!
How to measure for Goodnites Girls Bedwetting Underwear?
||4 to 8
||38-65 lbs. (17-29 kg)
||8 to 14
||60-125 lbs. (27-57 kg)
Goodnites Girls Bedtime Bedwetting Underwear Specifications
||Fun Graphics Print
||Pull On with Tear Away Seams