Prevail Bladder Control Pads Features
- Light leakage
- Ideal for light and unpredictable leakage associated with stress incontinence
- Discreet Leakage Protection
- Provides well-targeted protection from its thinner dual-layer absorbency core
- Soft Side Shields
- Adds protection and comfort
- Odor Guard Technology
- Neutralizes odor maintaining discretion even for extended use
- Quick Wick Layer
- Rapidly pulls moisture from skin for comfort in use
- Individually wrapped for discreetness and convenience
- Discreet shipping and FSA-eligible
What to buy with Prevail Bladder Control Incontinence Pads
Prevail Bladder Control Pads Technologies
Prevail Odor Guard Technology - Helps reduce odor
Odor protection is critical to achieving normalcy of life quality. Prevail products feature Odor Guard technology. Combined with a super absorbent polymer for dual protection, Odor Guard is proven to reduce the total amount of odor-causing ammonia formed during and after use. This odor-reducing detail improves air quality in long-term care settings and creates a friendlier environment that ultimately influences staff, residents, and family satisfaction.
- Superior odor control when and where it matters – When urine mixes with air, the naturally occurring bacteria breaks it down to form a strong odor. Prevail effectively controls odor formation when and where it happens.
- Helps prevent odors before they are formed – Prevail with Odor Guard reduces the total ammonia that is formed within the incontinence product.
- Helps absorb any odor that may still get generated – The super absorbent polymer effectively absorbs any odor that may still be generated before urine degrades into the open environment.
MaxSoft Technology — Super Quick and Super Soft
It is not easy to combine performance-grade leakage protection with skin-friendly softness and comfort. Prevail products feature the proprietary QUICK WICK layer with MaxSoft Technology that provides advanced softness with rapid liquid acquisition speed to deliver optimal product performance. These seemingly small details can improve skin health by keeping skin drier and reducing leakage—in a way that feels soothingly soft to the skin.
- Soft touch – Changing the funnel pattern, size, shape, and arrangement, and reducing height make the fabric feel softer. Smaller openings create less friction and are less noticeable to the touch.
- Greater and faster absorbency – Increasing the number of funnels creates a more permeable film. The unique arrangement of the funnels maintains the integrity and stability of the acquisition layer’s areas for absorption.
Specifications of Prevail Bladder Control Pads