Prevail Underpads - Total Care Super Absorbency Features
- These underpads have a super absorbent core that quickly locks away moisture and keeps the surface dry
- The top layer of the underpad is designed to be soft and gentle against the skin which provides a comfortable surface for the user and helps prevent skin irritation or discomfort
- Waterproof backing that prevents leaks and ensures that moisture does not penetrate through to the surface beneath
- Prevail Total Care Underpads often incorporate odor control technology to help neutralize and minimize unpleasant odors caused by urine or other fluids
- Designed to be disposable for easy and hygienic use
- Once used, they can be easily disposed of, reducing the need for laundering and providing a convenient solution for managing incontinence
Frequently Bought Together
How to use Prevail Disposable Bed Pads?
- Cut the product's bag open from the bottom side of the packaging
- Take the underpad out from the product's surrounding bag, and place it (in a folded-up state onto the surface you'll be using it on)
- Unfold the pad
- Place the pad down on the surface, with the white side up. (If both sides are white, look for the non-shiny surface, it is the side a person must lay on)
- Wrap pad securely in its plastic sheet and dispose of in a sanitary manner
Frequently Asked Question
What are the uses of Prevail Underpads?
Designed to provide additional leak protection for beds, chairs, and other surfaces. They add an extra layer of security, especially for those who have a lot of leakage.
How do I keep my Disposable Underpads from sliding?
These underpads have non-slip backing that prevents them from sliding and remains safely in their place.
What is the absorbency level of this Underpads?
It has super absorbent and leak-resistant to avoid leakage.
Specifications of Prevail Underpads
|30" x 30", 30" x 36"