EZ-SHOWER Portable Bedside Shower Features
- EZ-Access EZ-SHOWER Portable Hanging Bedside Shower is made of heavy-duty, mildew-resistant vinyl
- Streamlined way to extend a refreshing shampoo to patients in bed
- Convenient on and off switch at the end of the hose lets you control water flow
- Lightweight and compact in size
What to buy with EZ-SHOWER Hanging Bedside Shower?
How to use EZ Portable Hanging Bedside Shower?
- Locate the EZ-SHOWER Bedside Shower, dowel, and string.
- Insert dowel into top of Shower.
- Insert string through dowel, and then tie string in knot.
- Fill Shower with warm water. Release clamp to allow water flow; tighten clamp to stop.
- Drain Shower completely after each use.
Storage and Cleaning
Product is made of PVC and contains an anti-microbial agent. Rinse with warm water and mild soap, then allow to air dry thoroughly before folding and or storing.
EZ-Access Hanging Bedside Shower FAQ
How much water does the shower hold?
The shower holds 2.5 gallons of water.
How do you secure the bag?
The EZ-SHOWER features a dowel and nylon cord for hanging on a bedpost or I.V. pole.
What’s the best way to transport the bag?
There is a built-in handle for easy/convenient carrying.
How is the water pressure?
The shower has a clamp which allows you to control the flow of water. Release clamp to allow water flow; tighten clamp to stop.
What should I use to catch the water from the shower?
We recommend the shower be used in conjunction with our EZ-SHAMPOO Hair Washing Basin.
EZ Bedside Shower Reviews