Expand-A-Band Compression Bra Features
- Expand-A-Band Black Compression Bra can be used after breast augmentations or reductions, mastectomies or lumpectomies
- Front hook and loop closure facilitates easy use
- Compression Bra has 2 pockets and comes with two color matching removable soft prostheses
- Keeps the breast in their correct position
- Pockets can be used to hold cold/hot packs or nursing pads
- Machine washable and durable
- Compression garment
- Great for exercising
- Comfortable to wear
- Latex free
Benefits of a Compression Bra after Breast Surgery
There are plenty of different uses of surgical compression bras. A postoperative bra is an integral part of a woman's recovery after breast surgery. It helps reduce swelling, keeps the implant from dropping down, offers easy passage to attach drainage tubes. Other than these, compression bras offer:
- Coronary Artery Bypass Surgery:
- Women who have undergone heart surgery can also use post-op bras.
- The front closure bras keep the breasts together and not letting them pull apart and strain the chest.
- Compression bras are also proven beneficial in minimizing the chances of developing lymphedema.
- Moreover, compression garments, specifically, bras aid in better blood circulation, reducing swelling from the chest.
- After-surgery bras are quite different from the regular bras that women wear.
- A post-surgery bra aids in the maintenance of a hygienic environment for quicker recovery after a mastectomy.
- A surgical bra stabilizes the chest and keeps the operated area free from infection.
- Most support bras use soft materials like cotton that won't exert too much pressure on sensitive areas.
- Post-Surgical Assistance:
- The management of surgical drains is a major concern for many women.
- Interestingly, front fastening bras help assist women after surgery.
- They are designed to hold drain tubes without spilling the content.
- Additionally, these help in diminishing postoperative pain and keep the patient comfortable.
- Cosmetic Breast Surgery:
- Apart from the women who have undergone a mastectomy or a lumpectomy, these bras are also extensively used by women who have gone for cosmetic breast surgery.
- Such women can easily use these mastectomy bras and recover comfortably.
What to buy with Compression Bra
When to use Expand-A-Band Beige Compression Bra?
Expand-A-Band Compression Bra will provide support for:
- Breast Reduction
- Stereotactic Core Biopsy
- Excisional Breast Biopsy
- Breast Augmentations
- Breast Reconstruction
- Wire Localized Breast Biopsy
- Radiation Therapy Nursing Support