Features of Dynarex Pediatric Compressor Nebulizer
- Pediatric Compressor Nebulizer has unique child friendly design
- Encourage patient compliance by stimulating the childs imagination, which helps to eliminate stress and anxiety during treatments
- Quiet and easy to use
- This pediatric nebulizer kit is used for the treatment of asthma, allergies, and other respiratory ailments
- Fun for all ages, providing patients with years of reliable service
What to buy with Pediatric Nebulizer
How to clean Dynarex Nebulizer?
- It is recommended that the nebulizer and the mask (or any other patient accessory interface that is used) be thoroughly cleaned with hot water after each use and cleaned with a mild detergent after the last treatment of the day
- If your physician or respiratory therapist species a dierent cleaning procedure, follow their instructions
Dynarex Compressor Nebulizer FAQ
1. What are the benefits of using a nebulizer?
They're easier to utilize when you're experiencing an asthma attack because you don't have to take deep breaths. At the same time, multiple medications can be delivered. A nebulizer may be more comfortable to use with young children.
2. What does a nebulizer do for your lungs?
Nebulizer treatment relaxes the breathing muscles and permits air to flow more easily in and out of the lungs, and it also helps to loosen mucous in the lungs. Both of these benefits of nebulizer treatment help decrease and prevent wheezing, shortness of breath, coughing, and tightness in the chest.
3. Is it OK to use a nebulizer every day?
Using a mouthpiece or face mask with the nebulizer, inhale the prescribed dose of medication into your lungs as advised by your doctor, normally 3 or 4 times daily as needed.