- Drive Tamper Proof Pressure Sensitive Chair and Bed Patient Alarm comes with 9V battery (included) or AC adatable (adapter sold seperately)
- Pad color: Blue
- Pad size:
- Chair: 10" x 15"
- Bed: 11" x 30"
- How to use:
- Move volume switch to Low or Hi (85 dB or 100 dB), depending on required alarm volume for environment
- Select alarm tone, alarm or chime
- Select delay setting, 0-seconds or 2-seconds
- Switches are located inside battery compartment
- Plug sensor pad, lap cushion or seat belt into telephone-type jack on top of alarm box
- Inspect wires for damage before connecting
- Replace if damage to wiring or device is present
- Once initial pressure or contact is detected by alarm unit, unit will beep once to alert caregiver that unit is active
- If resident leaves the chair or bed, or unbuckles the seat belt, alarm will sound and LED will flash
- Unit will sound continuously until patient returns to bed or chair, or power switch is moved to the OFF position
- For lap cushion, unit will sound continuously until activation strap is properly re-secured or power is turned off
- Seat belt will continue to sound until buckled or power switch is turned OFF
Insert one 9V battery into battery compartment of the alarm. Slide compartment door open.
Secure to chair or bed using hook and loop straps. If using mounting bracket to attach alarm box to chair or bed, remove belt clip from back of alarm unit. Peel backing from pressure sensitive hook (included), and attach to back of alarm box. Press firmly to attach alarm to mounting bracket.
BED: Mount alarm box toward foot of bed. Route cord toward footboard of bed. Keep cord clear of siderails and all other moving parts. Secure excess cord for patient/staff safety.
CHAIR: Mount alarm box out of patients reach. Route cord toward back of chair. Keep cord clear of wheels and all other moving parts. Secure excess cord for patient/staff safety.
- Battery power is low if LED flashes continuously and sounds a single beep every 30 seconds, so replace battery immediately
- If alarm tone decreases in volume, replace battery immediately
: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
6 Months warranty