- Drive Nitro Euro-Style Aluminum Four Wheel Rollator includes:
- Back Rest
- Features brake cable inside frame for added safety
- Handle height that easily adjusts with unique push button
- Caster fork design enhances turning radius
- Back support height easily adjusts with tool-free thumb screw
- Seat with fold-up handle is durable and comfortable
- Handsome and removable zippered storage bag
- Unique bag attachment keeps bag securely in place when rollator is open or folded
More Information Safety Instructions:
- Use only as a walking aid!
- Use only on even and solid surfaces.
- Maximum user weight: 300 lbs.
- Regularly check the screws and fasteners on the Nitro and retighten if necessary.
- Use bag only for transport of objects and do not overload. Maximum load: 11 lbs.
- Do not expose the product to temperatures above 104°F for an extended period of time, as this can cause the Nitro parts to overheat and burn the user.
- Please make sure the Rollator is fully opened, seat is down and the folding bar under seat is locked in the down position.
- Be sure that both knobs are fully tightened and are at equal heights. Test Rollator for stability before applying full weight to hand grips.
- Test the brake lever before operating the Rollator. When wheels are locked, lock bar on rear wheels should prevent wheels from turning. When locks are released, the wheels should turn freely.
- Always lock the brake lever before sitting and do not use seat when unit is on an incline or uneven ground. • Replace tires when significantly worn or damaged.
- DO NOT MOVE ROLLATOR WHILE SEATED. This is a walking aid only and is not to be used as a transportation device.
Cleaning / Maintenance
- Clean regularly by hand with a damp cloth. Do not use aggressive detergents
|Handle Height Highest||38.25"|
|Handle Height Lowest||33.5"|
Warranty Warranty (Frame)
- Limited Lifetime
Warranty (Brake Handle & Housing)
- 5 Years
Questions & Answers
ItemName - now
Your question will show here once it will get approved.
UserName - now
Your Answer will show here once it will get approved.