Features of Drive Low Height Overbed Table
- Walnut woodgrain melamine top
- Height adjustable and can be raised and lowered to different height levels
- Designed specifically for use with low beds with 3.25" frame-to-floor clearance
- Swivel casters make it easy to move the table
- Constructed with tubular steel and a durable, attractive chrome finish
Drive Low Overbed Table User Manual
Who should use it?
Drive low bed table is an ideal choice for using as a surface for food trays and holding personal items like magazines, cups, phones, and many more. It is best suited for people with the following conditions:
Frequently Bought Together
How to Assemble it?
- Stand Column (#5) on the end, making sure the Trip Rod is visible in the rectangular tube but not protruding out of the top, as shown in Fig. 1. If necessary, shake Column (#5) until the rod drops.
- Insert Trip Handle (#6) into Column (#5) with the rounded side up. Be sure the Trip Handle (#6) rests on top of the rod inside the Column foot (#5). Fig. 1
- Place the Top (#10) on a flat surface, with the Top Bracket (#8) facing upward. Then while holding the Trip Handle (#6) in place so it doesn’t fall out, insert the Column (#5) into the Top Bracket (#8). Align the holes in the Column foot (#5), the Trip Handle (#6), and the Top Bracket (#8). Install both bolts (#9) and both nuts (#7) thru these aligned holes with the two (2) 7/16” wrenches. Fig. 2
- Place the base (#4) on the floor and install the four casters (#3).
- Place two bolts (#1) through the holes in the bolt plate (#2). Place this assembly into the base (#4). Tighten the bolts to the Column (#5) with a 9/16” wrench.
- Stand the table on its casters (#3).
- Remove the black shipping screw in the column and replace it with the zinc-plated screw (#11) using a Phillips screwdriver. Fig. 3
How to Operate this Overbed Table?
To Elevate the table:
Push upwards at any position on the underside of the top until the top has reached the desired height.
To lower the Table:
- Squeeze the trip handle upward and push the top down to the desired height.
- The table will operate best if the downward pressure is placed at the column end of the top operating instructions.
- Occasional application of light oil lubrication between the inner and outer columns will help keep your Overbed table operating smoothly.
- Penetrating oils with rust inhibitors are recommended.
Drive Low Overbed Table 13081 Specifications
||19.5" to 27.5"
||15" x 28"
||15" x 30"
Drive Low Height Overbed Table Warranty
Lifetime limited warranty