Drive Levantar Battery Powered Lift Features
- 1 battery
- External charger stand
- Auditable low battery alert fuel indicatorÃƒâ€šÃ‚Â
- Lift safety stop if resident or caregiver accidentally gets in the way of the boom armÃƒâ€šÃ‚Â
- Audible Alert if the lift detects weight overloadÃƒâ€šÃ‚Â
- Maintenance monitoring: by months or lift cyclesÃƒâ€šÃ‚Â
- Audible Alert that maintenance is dueÃƒâ€šÃ‚Â
- New Six-point cradle with spring clips offer a more secure and wider foot print reducing sling squeeze, shallow height offers greater height rangeÃƒâ€šÃ‚Â
- Can be charged on, or off the lift
- Elegant, contemporary design with soft lines but still heavy dutyÃƒâ€šÃ‚Â
- Oversized sealed rear casters roll easily and lock securelyÃƒâ€šÃ‚Â
- Easily lifts resident from floorÃƒâ€šÃ‚Â
- Redundant controls allow for use even if hand control is inoperableÃƒâ€šÃ‚Â
- Smart and Safety Technology, LCD displayÃƒâ€šÃ‚Â
- Visual battery fuel indicator on Hand Pendant and Lift Control Module
- Drive Levantar Battery Powered Lift User Manual
How to assemble Drive Levantar Battery Powered Lift?
- Remove all the parts from the carton and place on the floor, taking care to protect the finish from damage. Place the base in a clear space and apply the rear brakes. If you are assembling a unit with a power base, connect the two power base connectors before sliding mast into base. Be careful not damaging the wire connectors.
- Fit the mast and boom assembly into the base socketÃƒâ€šÃ‚Â Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â
- Secure the mast and boom assembly to the base with the four attachment boltsÃƒâ€šÃ‚Â
- If you are assembling the manual base, connect the manual leg adjustment handle to the base.Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â
- Warning Avoid trapping fingers. Keep fingers away from the end of the mast when inserting into the base socket. Full engagement of the mast is indicated by the label on the side of the mast. The electric leg operation will not function unless the mast is fully engaged.
- Line the handle assembly up to the rear of the mast and attach using the two screws provided. The screws needed to attach the handle are kept in the user instruction wallet for safe keeping.
- Fit power pack to the lift and make sure the latch holding the pack in place is fully engaged.
- Plug the handset and actuator cables into the bottom of the controller. Refer to the figures on page 13 for correct positions.
- The Drive DeVilbiss HealthcareÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã¢â€žÂ¢s Levantar and Gravis lifts are heavy and will need to be lifted with care. You may need assistance to lift the product from the carton.
Drive Levantar Battery Powered Lift Specification