Benefits of HurryCane Freedom Edition Cane
- Lightweight HurryCane walking stick
- All-terrain walking cane
- Weight capacity of 350 lbs
- Wrist strap and travel bag included
- 8 convenient height adjustments
- Freestanding design with a 360-degree pivoting head
- Easily folds & unfolds in about a second
- Provides stability and balance with whisper-quiet performance
Key Features of Hurrycane Cane
- Height Adjustable Cane: Adjustable height of 30.5"-37.5"
- WhisperFlex Design: The pivoting base gives you more stability and balance and is always whisper quiet
- Folds Fast & Secure: The shaft design up folds faster & stores compactly, secured by the dual-purpose wrist strap
- SteadiGrip Base - With a wider base and redesigned feet, it provides better traction on any terrain
Drive Hurrycane Freedom Edition Cane Instruction Manual
Frequently Bought Together
- Check the elastic cord before every use. Do not use a cane if the cord is cut, frayed, or damaged.
- Periodically check the screws on the feet to be sure they are tight.
- Replace the feet every six months. See HurryCane.com to purchase new feet.
- Enhance your mobility at HurryCane.com for official HurryCane· accessories.
How to reset the flex?
The pivoting base of a new HurryCane is designed to have less flexibility initially but will adapt to the user's movement over time. As the cane adapts to your movements, your HurryCane may need to reset its flex when you want the cane to stand beside you without holding on to it. Simply 'reset the flex' by following these 3 easy steps:
Keeping the base firmly on the ground, move the handle in a full circle.
Move the handle directly above the base.
Carefully let go
Note: If the cane falls over, you can raise it easily by putting your foot on the base and pressing down.
Drive Hurrycane Cane Specifications
|Counter Display Dimensions
||16" (L) x 20" (W) x 11" (H)
|Floor Display Dimensions
||60" (L) x 16" (W) x 19" (H)
||30.5" - 37.5"
Hurrycane Walking Cane Warranty
Limited Lifetime Warranty