Drive Durable 4 Wheel Rollator Features
- Drive Durable Steel Four Wheel Rollator With Fold Up Removable Back comes with a basket to store various personal belongings
- Comes with durable padded seat
- Durable steel frame
- Deluxe hand brake can be pressed when needed or pushed down to lock rollator into place
Drive Rollator User Manual
Drive Durable Steel Four Wheel Rollator Parts
What to buy with Drive Four Wheel Rollator?
How to Assemble Drive Durable 4-Wheel Rollator?
Do not attempt to adjust or operate Rollator without carefully reading all instructions
- First remove all contents from carton: backrest, handle with tube, Rollator frame and Basket.
- Open frame and slide padded backrest into frame brackets making sure snap bottoms protrude through holes.
- Loosen tightening knob on handle receptacle and insert handle tube into frame. The brake cable should be positioned on outside of frame. Set handle to desired height. Tighten knob by turning clockwise until handle is securely in place. Make sure both handles are set to the same height before use.
Important Safety Notice:
Do not have anyone push you while you are seated on the Rollator. This is a walking aid only and is not to be used as a transportation device.
Safety Precautions to take While Using Drive Rollator
- Please make sure the Rollator is fully opened, seat is down and the folding bar under seat is locked in the down position
- Be sure that both knobs are fully tightened and are at equal heights. Test Rollator for stability before applying full weight to hand grips
- Test the loop locks before operating the Rollator. When wheels are locked (see illustrations for locking and releasing locks below), lock bar on rear wheels should prevent wheels from turning. If the wheels turn while brakes are locked, please take unit back to dealer for adjustment. When locks are released, the wheels should turn freely
- Always lock loop locks before sitting and do not use seat when unit is on an incline or uneven ground
- Replace tires when significantly worn or damaged
Loop Lock Operation:Always engage and disengage wheel locks on both sides simultaneously
- To Slow Down or Come to a Temporary Stop: Pull up slowly on the loop locks with four fingers until unit slows down or comes to a temporary stop
- To Temporarily Lock Wheels in Position: Press down on both loop locks with palms until you hear a click" that will tell you wheels are locked
- To Release Wheel Locks: Push up on both loop locks with palms of hand to original position
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Drive Four Wheel Rollator With Fold Up Removable Back Specifications
|Handle Height (highest)
|Handle Height (lowest)
Drive Rollator Warranty
Limited Lifetime warranty