What does DR HO Belt include?
- 2-in-1 Decompression Back Belt
- Manual Hand Pump
- Instructional DVD
DR HOs Back Brace Features
- Clinical Grade Traction & Decompression: Get clinical-grade relief without drugs, surgery, and constant trips to the doctor. Back decompression is a proven technique practised by medical professionals.
- 2-in-1 Relief For Your Pain: Back Decompression Belt is designed to help you get the most out of your pain management. When you use the belt without inflation, it provides support to help you get on with everyday activities. When inflated, the belt instantly becomes a tool to help traction your lower back.
- Use It Anywhere, Anytime: The 2-in-1 Back Decompression Belt is wireless, comfortable and entirely portable, giving you access to pain relief at the times you need it most.
Benefits of DR HO's Back Brace
- Quick Acting: The Decompression Belt has been clinically observed worldwide to relieve pain and tension in the lower back. Stretching of the lower back muscles also helps improve your mobility and allows for better posture. Most people obtain results after the first 30 minute treatment with DR-HO’S 2-in-1 Back Relief Decompression Belt.
- Powerful: The Decompression Belt is powerful and effective, and works on the same principles as many professional traction devices. It harnesses the power of air to provide you with consistent and reliable traction for your lower back.
- Painless: With the Decompression Belt, you are in control of how much traction/stretching you require. Press the air pump until the belt is fully inflated. You can turn the metal air valve counter clockwise to release the air. You can ensure the belt is inflated to your comfort level so you feel relief, not pain.
- Use As Often As You Like: Always start using DR-HO’S 2-in-1 Back Relief Decompression Belt with a gentle stretch. As your lower back begin to relax, increase the stretch to your personal comfort level. It’s common to experience results after the first 30 minute treatment. For chronic or severe conditions, use the 2-in-1 Back Relief Decompression Belt 3 to 4 times per day, 30 minutes each time for faster and better relief. There are no chemicals or drugs involved; it is safe for long-term use even if you are on medication.
- Simple To Use: With DR-HO’S 2-in-1 Back Relief Decompression Belt, it is extremely easy to relieve your muscle tension and pain.
- Portable: DR-HO’S 2-in-1 Back Relief Decompression Belt can be fully deflated and folded to place into any carry-on luggage. You can take the 2-in-1 Back Relief Decompression Belt with you to work, travel and play.
- Always Available: DR-HO’S 2-in-1 Back Relief Decompression Belt is always there when you need it, twenty-four hours a day, every day. Use it as often as you need it. If you are currently under the care of a health professional for your muscle tensions and pains, use the 2-in-1 Back Relief Decompression Belt in between visits for continuous comfort.
- Affordable: DR-HO’S 2-in-1 Back Relief Decompression Belt is affordable, allowing you to save both time and money. You save time and money while having the assurance that the DR-HO’S 2-in-1 Back Relief Decompression Belt will always be available to give you a gentle stretch to relieve your muscle tension and pain at any time.
When to use DR. HO's Decompression Back Belt?
Although DR-HO'S Back Relief Decompression Belt does not diagnose, treat or prevent any disease, it can help with relieving the pain, muscle tension and poor circulation associated with many ailments. When inflated, the Decompression belt is a spinal traction device that gradually stretches the spine vertically. This action feels incredible and relieves pressure on herniated or degenerative discs. When deflated, the belt provides structural support for your spine and lower back. The 2-in-1 Back Decompression Belt can be used to help with many different back and lower body ailments, including:
- Chronic and acute back pain
- Degenerative, herniated or bulging discs
- Leg pain related to degenerative discs
- Scoliosis related pain
- Spinal stenosis related pain
- Trouble sleeping due to back pain
- Aching back from sitting, driving, or lifting
- Back pain from sports such as golf, hockey, or racquet sports
Conditions Treatable with DR-Ho Decompression Belt
What to buy with DR HO Belt?
How does DR-HO'S Decompression Belt work?
DR.HO's Belt is a professional back decompression device used by Chiropractors and Physiotherapists. The innovative technology allows this device to be both easy-to-use and incredibly effective. Read below to learn how the Back Relief Decompression Belt works to ease back pain.
- Decompresses Lower Back Joints & Spinal Discs - The Decompression Belt stretches and tractions the lower belt as it inflates with air. This gentle traction helps decompress the spinal discs. Decompression helps relieve pressure off pinched nerves, degenerative, herniated, and bulging discs. Relieving the pressure allows degenerative discs to get the water, oxygen, and nutrients it requires for faster healing. It permits herniated and bulging discs to return to their normal position and condition. Reducing the constriction on pinched nerves such as the sciatic nerve helps relieve shooting leg pains.
- Lifts And Keeps Upper Body Weight Off Lower Back - The Decompression Belt is not just a regular back support belt. When it is inflated, it increases in height by 4 inches (7.5 cm). The belt cradles the hip and the lower rib cage, it helps lift your upper body, unloading the weight off the lower back and allowing the muscles to relax. In doing so, the belt helps decrease pressure on your back, stretches tight muscles, and decompresses the discs. Less pressure means less pain.
- Stabilizes The Lower Back & Improves Posture - With aging, regular wear & tear, degenerative and herniated discs, the back can become unstable. Bending forward can trigger severe back pain and muscle spasms because the muscles are working hard to hold the spine together. By providing strong support and stabilization for the lower back, the Decompression Belt helps prevent this from occurring. The belt helps hold your midsection together to help support and stabilize your spine and muscles. With such support, you will stand taller and straighter, because it helps stop you from slouching. This not only helps improve your posture, but also helps reduces the strain and pain on your back.
- Strengthens The Back And Core - Contrary to common belief, wearing the Decompression Belt will not weaken your back. In fact, it can actually help strengthen your back and core. With the Decompression Belt, you can get the support and pain relief you need to be active and do the things you’ve always avoided. By being active, you engage your back and abdominal muscles (collectively, your core) which helps keep them strong and healthy.
- Stretches & Relieves Tight Lower Back Muscles - With injuries and misalignment (e.g. Herniated or bulging disc, spinal stenosis, scoliosis), the surrounding back muscles may automatically contract to help support and protect the area causing pain. Over time, these muscle contractions can lead to tight muscles and severe muscle tension. Muscle tension can cause stress on the spine and aggravate lower back pain. When inflated, the Decompression Belt gently pushes down on the hip and up on the lower rib to help stretch the lower back muscles. Stretching can help elongate muscles to help reduce stress on the surrounding joints. It can also help increase your range of motion and improve your flexibility to help make daily activities easier.
- Relieves Lower Back Pain And Stiffness - Many people have reported getting fast relief from their lower back pain using the Decompression Belt. This has been accomplished by providing decompression therapy, relieving painful pressure, stabilizing the lower back, improving core strength, and stretching tight muscles.
How to use DR-HO'S Back Decompression Belt?
Using the 2-in-1 Back Decompression Belt is simple and can be done easily on-the-go and in the comfort of your own home. Just follow the below instructions and you'll be on your way to living pain free:
- Measure your waistline and refer to the size chart before purchasing to ensure you have the correct size belt.
- Put the fully deflated belt on either over top of a thin shirt or underneath your clothing, directly on your skin.
- Suck your stomach in while putting the belt on.
- Put the dr ho decompression belt on your waist and inflate it while standing for best results.
- For the first week, it is recommended you wear the belt 3-4 times a day for 30 minutes each time.
- After the first week, it is recommended you wear the belt at least 30 minutes a day to experience relief, but the belt can be worn for as long as needed.
- For faster and better relief, lie on your back with the belt on and elevate your legs with a couple of pillows.
- If back pain is disturbing your sleep, try sleeping with the belt on.
Back Decompression Belt User Guideline
DR-HO 2-in-1 Back Belt - FAQ
- If you have a herniated disc, be sure to inflate the belt slowly to apply gentle and even traction.
- In the first week, use the belt for 20 to 30 minutes, 3 to 4 times per day.
- As you feel better in the second week, and thereafter, you can use the belt for a longer period of time or as you need it. If you experience any discomfort or pain after using the belt, it could indicate that your back muscles are very tight and you should stretch your back slowly and gradually to allow the tight muscles to accommodate.
- If pain persists, consult with your doctor before resuming usage of the belt.
If you suffer from any of the below conditions, please consult your medical practitioner prior to using the belt.
- Patients with lumbar spine damage, acute lumbar injuries, spinal fractures, rib fractures, pelvic fractures, and severe osteoporosis.
- Patients with serious cardiovascular or respiratory diseases.
- Pregnant women and children should not use this device.
- As with any new product, supplement, or exercise, always consult your medical practitioner.
Decompression Belt Size Chart
|| Man and Woman
|| Waist Size/Jean Size
|| Pant Size
| Size A
| Size B