Devilbiss Pulmoneb Nebulizer Compressor Features
- Metal frame motor construction
- Comes with choice of a disposable or reusable nebulizer good for 2 weeks or 6 months worth of treatments respectively
- With an optional VixOne Reusable nebulizer, one can expect improved nebulization of medication, along with faster treatment times
- Durable Devilbiss Compact Compressor - black body color maintains the appearance even after a prolonged period of use
- Devilbiss PulmoNeb LT is tested for at least 1000 hours of use
- Exclusive simple cord-wrap design
- ETL is listed as compliant with UL 60601-1 Medical Electrical Equipment Standard
- Ball-bearing connecting rod design equips the unit for years of dependable performance and enhances system reliability which prolongs machine life
- One-piece MicroPore Filter is readily accessible and has 6 months life
- Internal wire guides eliminate interference with moving parts
- Easy-to-use, built-in nebulizer holder provides a convenient place to store the nebulizer if treatment is interrupted
- Top-of-unit connector facilitates easy attachment and removal of tubing
- Built-in carrying handle underneath the frame makes it easy to store and take along
- Also, the stand for the nebulizer cup makes it easy to keep pieces together
What does Pulmoneb Best Nebulizer For COPD include?
- LT nebulizer compressor
- Disposable nebulizer
- Reusable nebulizer (with 3655LTR only)
- Tubing (with disposable nebulizer only)
- Instruction guide
- Instructional DVD
VixOne Pulmoneb Nebulizer Asthma Machine Benefits
- Produces an aerosol with MMAD of 2.7 microns
- Respirable fraction - 84% below 5 microns
- At least 18% more medication delivered than with a traditional open system
- Low residual volume (0.7cc) reduces the medication waste
- High-capacity medication bowl (>10cc) accommodates varying therapy protocols
- Nebulizes in the upright position or at angles up to 45 degrees allowing patients to receive treatment in their most comfortable position
- Anti-spill tee design provides a secure seal
Devilbiss Pulmoneb Nebulizer Compressor Parts
- Power switch
- Carrying handle
- Nebulizer holder
- Filter (non-washable)
- Air-outlet connector
Pulmoneb Nebulizer Parts
- Corrugated Tubing
- Medication Cup
- Nebulizer Air-Inlet Connector
When to use Devilbiss Pulmoneb Asthma Breathing Machine?
The DeVilbiss compressor nebulizer includes an AC-powered air compressor that provides a source of compressed air for home health care use. The compressor is used in conjunction with a jet (pneumatic) nebulizer to convert certain inhalable drugs into an aerosol form for inhalation by a patient. The device can be used with adult or pediatric patients.
What to buy with Devilbiss Compact Compressor Nebulizer
How to use PulmoNeb LT Nebulizer Compressor?
- Ensure the power switch is in the off position
- Place the compressor on a level, sturdy surface. Never block air vents or place the compressor on a soft surface, such as the lap of the patient, or a bed or couch, where the air openings may be blocked.
- Plug the power cord into a wall outlet
- Wash hands
- Connect one end of the nebulizer tubing to the compressor air outlet connector.
- Assemble the nebulizer. If using an aerosol mask, insert the bottom part of the mask directly into the top of the nebulizer cup.
- Press the power switch to start the compressor
- Place the mouthpiece between the teeth. With mouth closed, inhale deeply and slowly through the mouth as aerosol begins to flow, then exhale slowly through the mouthpiece. If treatment needs to be interrupted, simply press the power switch and place the nebulizer into the nebulizer holder.
- If an aerosol mask is used, place the mask over the mouth and nose. As aerosol begins to flow, inhale deeply and slowly through the mouth, then exhale slowly.
- When treatment is complete, turn the unit off and unplug it from the wall outlet
Note - During high-humidity weather conditions, condensation (water buildup) can occur in the nebulizer tubing.
How to clean VixOne Nebulizer?
- Disassemble nebulizer.
- Wash all items, except tubing, in a hot water/dishwashing detergent solution.
- Using a clean bowl, soak items in three parts hot water (131ºF-149ºF/55ºC-65ºC) to one part white vinegar (>=5% acetic acid concentration) for 30 minutes OR use a medical bacterial-germicidal disinfectant.
- With clean hands, remove items, rinse under hot tap water, and air dry.
- Store in a zip-lock bag.
- Keep the outer surface of the tubing dust-free by wiping regularly.
- Nebulizer tubing does not have to be washed because only filtered air passes through it.
- Replace your DeVilbiss primary reusable nebulizer every 6 months.
- Disposable nebulizer (often used as a backup) should be replaced at least every 15 days.
- To ensure consistent operating specifications, replace with DeVilbiss nebulizer.
Note - Do not towel dry nebulizer parts; this could cause contamination.
How to clean PulmoNeb Nebulizer Compressor?
- With the power switch in the off position, unplug the power cord from the wall outlet.
- Wipe the outside of the compressor cabinet with a clean damp cloth every few days to keep it dust-free.
How to change PulmoNeb Filters?
- Filter should be changed every 6 months or sooner if the filter discolors.
- Remove the filter by grasping it firmly and pulling it out of the unit.
- Discard the old filter.
Pulmoneb LT Nebulizer System Specifications
||5.75"W x 4"H x 6"D
||1.2 amps, 115 VAC (±10%) 60 Hz
|Maximum Compressor Pressure
||30psig or greater
|Compressor Free Air Flow
|Operating Temperature Range
||+40° to +104°F (+5 to +40°C)
||up to 95% non-condensing
|Storage/Transport Temperature Range
||-40° to +158°F (-40° to +70°C)
||up to 95% non-condensing
|Supplied Nebulizer Capacity
||6 ml (cc)
|Supplied Nebulizer Nebulization Rate
|Supplied Nebulizer MMAD
||5 microns or less
Devilbiss Pulmoneb LT Compressor Nebulizer Warranty
5 year limited warranty
Devilbiss Nebulizer 3655LT Reviews