Devilbiss iGo2 Portable Oxygen Concentrator System Features
- Unmatched conserver trigger sensitivity (0,05 cmH2O)
- Included SmartDose Auto-Adjusting Conserver Technology
- Concentrator easily accessible while in the carry case
- Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) compliant for in-Flight use
- Lightweight and easy to carry in its convenient over-the-shoulder carry case
- Durable, high-quality overmold design provides an extra layer of protection against impact
- Revolutionary SmartDose Technology automatically adjusts oxygen production & delivery in real time to meet patient demand
- Patient user friendly - battery, LCD screen and unit controls are located on top of the concentrator and easily accessible while in the carry case
Devilbiss iGo2 Portable Oxygen Concentrator System Includes:
- Drive DeVilbiss iGo2 Portable Oxygen Concentrator
- Single Battery Pack
- Carrying Case
- Power Supply (AC/DC Adapter)
- AC Power Cord
- DC Power Cord (Auto Adapter)
- Instructions for Use
How Drive Devilbiss Igo2 Portable Oxygen Concentrator Works?
A concentrator separates oxygen from room air which allows high-purity supplemental oxygen to be delivered to you through the oxygen outlet. Although the concentrator filters the oxygen, it does not affect the normal amount of oxygen in your room. This pulse concentrator delivers the full dose (bolus) of oxygen on each breath, right at the start of inhalation. If the unit is on and no breathing is detected, the device will go into AutoBreath mode and dispense oxygen at regular intervals until breathing is detected again or battery is depleted.
When enabled, patented SmartDose technology automatically adjusts the oxygen dose in response to changes in your breathing pattern. It delivers more oxygen when needed to help you stay active and saturated, thus giving you the freedom and confidence to live a more active life. When you are active, a higher oxygen dose helps reduce feelings of breathlessness and keep you active. After you set the flow rate to your prescribed dose, there is no need to manually change the oxygen flow rate during the day— SmartDose technology does it for you.
What to buy with iGo2 Portable Oxygen Concentrator
Also Available (Replacement Accessories for Devilbiss iGo2):
How to use IGO2 POC?
- Install battery. Attach concentrator to AC or DC power. Battery must be installed for device to operate.
- Connect cannula tubing to oxygen outlet.
- Press and hold Power button to turn on concentrator.
- Use “+” or “-“ buttons to set your prescription.
- To use device in SmartDose mode, press “+” and “-“ at the same time.
- Attach standard nasal cannula to your nose and face. Breathe normally through the cannula.
- When finished using the device, press and hold the Power button until the concentrator turns off.
Devilbiss iGo2 POC Operational Instructions
Wearing the Device
The carrying case allows you to easily take your iGo2 POC with you while on the go. Simply place the POC in the case, and adjust the shoulder strap to the desired length.
Silencing Alarm Condition
To silence an audible alert during operation, simply press and release the Power button. The Alarm Silenced symbol will remain on the display until the alarm condition is corrected.
- Battery Power – Your device must always have a battery installed to operate. The iGo2 POC will use battery power if no other power source is present. However, if AC or DC power is connected, the device will run on that power source thus conserving battery charge level. If the other power source is disconnected, the device will automatically switch to battery power. The device will operate for a minimum of 3.5 hours at a setting of 2 at 20 BPM (breaths per minute) using a new fully charged battery
- AC Power (for use at home or where standard AC power is available) – Attach the universal AC Power Supply to the concentrator and an AC power outlet using the AC Power Cord
- DC (car charger) Power
- Start your Vehicle
- Attach Power Supply to the device and to the vehicle accessory power port using the DC power cord.
- Secure the iGo2 POC and Power Supply in your vehicle and make sure the air inlet and exhaust vents are not blocked.
When not in use, your device and batteries should be stored in a cool, dry location within the specified storage parameters:
- Do not store batteries haphazardly in a box or drawer where they may short circuit each other or be short-circuited by other metal objects.
- Do not store batteries longer than 1 year without recharge.
- Lithium ion batteries can be stored from -4°F to 140°F (-20°C to 60°C) at up to 90% relative humidity.
- Recommendation: Store the battery below 77°F (25°C), low humidity, no dust and no corrosive gas atmosphere. Store fully charged if possible. Avoid storage in direct sunlight.
How to clean IGO2 Portable Oxygen Concentrator?
Exterior Cover & Battery
Clean the concentrator exterior cover and battery as needed:
- Ensure battery is installed while cleaning the cover.
- Use a damp cloth or sponge with a mild household cleaner on the exterior cover, and wipe it dry. If battery is removed, wipe battery bay with a Dry Cloth only.
- Wipe battery with a Dry Cloth as needed
The carrying case should be cleaned as needed. To clean, follow these steps:
- Remove the device from the carrying case before cleaning.
- As needed, clean the case by using a damp cloth with a mild household cleaner and wipe dry
Power Supply, Ac Power Cord, Dc Power Cord
- Disconnect cords from the device and power source before cleaning.
- Clean the cords as needed by using a damp cloth with a mild household cleaner, and wipe dry.
Cannula And Tubing
Clean and replace the cannula and tubing according to the manufacturer’s instructions.
Devilbiss iGo2 Portable Oxygen Concentrator System User Manual
Devilbiss iGo2 Portable Oxygen Concentrator System Specification
|Dimensions (H x W x D)
||21.3cm x 8.9cm x 21.8c
||90% +4/ -3
|Maximum O2 Production
|Measured Sound Level
||< 37 dBA (Setting 2) 20 BPM
|Battery Run Time
||min. 3.5 hours (Setting 2)
||1d - 4d / 5
|Oxygen Delivery Settings
||1 to 5 (see following table)
||Fixed Minute Volume per Setting (ml)
||Bolus Volume 20 BPM (ml)