Devilbiss iGo2 Portable Oxygen Concentrator System Features
- Unmatched conserver trigger sensitivity (0,05 cmH2O)
- Included SmartDose Auto-Adjusting Conserver Technology
- Concentrator easily accessible while in the carry case
- Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) compliant for in-Flight use
- Lightweight and easy to carry in its convenient over-the-shoulder carry case
- Durable, the high-quality over-mold design provides an extra layer of protection against impact
- Revolutionary SmartDose Technology automatically adjusts oxygen production & delivery in real time to meet patient demand
- Patient user-friendly - battery, LCD screen, and unit controls are located on top of the concentrator and easily accessible while in the carry case
Devilbiss Portable Oxygen Concentrator Benefits
- Rugged design
- Carry case included
- Weighs less than 5 lbs
- Automatically adjusts oxygen settings
- Easy-to-read and -access LCD screen
Typical Battery Recharge Time
The typical time to recharge the battery when fully discharged is less than 5 hours dependent upon the setting. The battery will charge in less than 3 hours from the fully discharged stage with the device off and plugged into either DC or AC power. The battery will not charge if plugged into a power source of less than 13.8 volts but the device will function properly.
How Drive Devilbiss Igo2 Portable Oxygen Concentrator Works?
A concentrator separates oxygen from room air, allowing high-purity supplemental oxygen to be delivered to you through the oxygen outlet. Although the concentrator filters the oxygen, it does not affect the normal amount of oxygen in your room. This pulse concentrator delivers the full dose (bolus) of oxygen on each breath, right at the start of inhalation. If the unit is on and no breathing is detected, the device will go into AutoBreath mode and dispense oxygen at regular intervals until breathing is detected again or battery is depleted.
When enabled, patented SmartDose technology automatically adjusts the oxygen dose in response to changes in your breathing pattern. It delivers more oxygen when needed to help you stay active and saturated, thus giving you the freedom and confidence to live a more active life. When you are active, a higher oxygen dose helps reduce feelings of breathlessness and keep you active. After you set the flow rate to your prescribed dose, there is no need to manually change the oxygen flow rate during the day— SmartDose technology does it for you.
What to buy with iGo2 Portable Oxygen Concentrator
Also Available (Replacement Accessories for Devilbiss iGo2):
How to use IGO2 POC?
- Install the battery. Attach the concentrator to AC or DC power. The battery must be installed for the device to operate.
- Connect cannula tubing to oxygen outlet.
- Press and hold the Power button to turn on the concentrator.
- Use “+” or “-“ buttons to set your prescription.
- To use the device in SmartDose mode, press “+” and “-“simultaneously.
- Attach a standard nasal cannula to your nose and face. Breathe normally through the cannula.
- When finished using the device, press and hold the Power button until the concentrator turns off.
Devilbiss iGo2 POC Operational Instructions
Wearing the Device
The carrying case allows you to easily take your iGo2 POC with you while on the go. Simply place the POC in the case, and adjust the shoulder strap to the desired length.
Silencing Alarm Condition
To silence an audible alert during operation, simply press and release the Power button. The Alarm Silenced symbol will remain on the display until the alarm condition is corrected.
- Battery Power – Your device must always have a battery installed to operate. The iGo2 POC will use battery power if no other power source is present. However, if AC or DC power is connected, the device will run on that power source thus conserving battery charge level. If the other power source is disconnected, the device will automatically switch to battery power. The device will operate for a minimum of 3.5 hours at a setting of 2 at 20 BPM (breaths per minute) using a new fully charged battery
- AC Power (for use at home or where standard AC power is available) – Attach the universal AC Power Supply to the concentrator and an AC power outlet using the AC Power Cord
- DC (car charger) Power
- Start your Vehicle
- Attach Power Supply to the device and the vehicle accessory power port using the DC power cord.
- Secure the iGo2 POC and Power Supply in your vehicle, and ensure the air inlet and exhaust vents are not blocked.
When not in use, your device and batteries should be stored in a cool, dry location within the specified storage parameters:
Devilbiss iGo2 Portable Oxygen Concentrator System Specification
|Dimensions (H x W x D)
||21.3cm x 8.9cm x 21.8c
||90% +4/ -3
|Maximum O2 Production
|Measured Sound Level
||< 37 dBA (Setting 2) 20 BPM
|Battery Run Time
||min. 3.5 hours (Setting 2)
||1d - 4d / 5
|Oxygen Delivery Settings
||1 to 5 (see following table)
||Fixed Minute Volume per Setting (ml)
||Bolus Volume 20 BPM (ml)