Features of DeRoyal Hypercontrol Wrap-Around Knee Brace
- Anatomical design features a unique strapping system at the back of the knee to assist in preventing hyperextension
- Medial and lateral hinges help prevent hyperextension of the knee
- Pull up or wrap-around design available
- Dual adjustable buttresses for maximum patella stabilization (pull up style only)
- Extension tabs at the thigh and calf accommodate circumferential variances (pull up style only)
- Superior adjustability for patient comfort
Deroyal Hypercontrol Wrap-around Knee Brace Instructions for Use Manual
Indications of DeRoyal Hypercontrol Wrap-Around Knee Brace
- Grade I or II collateral ligament sprain
- Mild ACL/PCL sprain
- Grade I varus and valgus instability
Directions For Use
1. Open support and place underneath the patient's extended (straightened) leg. The inside tag should be proximal or closest to the hip
2. Place the hinges along the side of the leg so that the hinge axis aligns with the center of the knee. Secure the support around the anterior (front) leg, fastening the hook and loop closure on the neoprene
3. After ensuring that the hinge is aligned properly, secure the hook and loop closure straps on the posterior (back) aspect of the splint to maintain the hinge alignment. (Straps may be trimmed if needed)
4. At this time, resecure the support around the anterior (front) leg fastening the hook and loop closure on the neoprene to provide a snug, but comfortable fit
5. Once the support is in place, secure the superior (top) and inferior (bottom) hook and loop straps
||13-1/2" - 15-1/2"
||15-1/2" - 18"
||18" - 20-1/2"
||20-1/2" - 23"
||23" - 25-1/2"
||25-1/2" - 28"
||28" - 30-1/2"