- Core Swede-O Thermal Vent Knee Patella Tracker is latex free
- Bilateral design for medial or lateral instability of the right or left knee
- Thermal Vent Supports are a valuable aid to help rehabilitate injured tissue
- Provide warmth and heat therapy to help increase pliability and elasticity of muscles and tendons making them more responsive to therapy and exercise
- The layered thermal lining features a soft, nylon material that wicks away moisture and a microventilated, breathable membrane that captures and retains the natural body heat to ease pain
- This allows moist air to escape keeping the skin comfortable
- Provide gentle compression and warmth to help reduce swelling and associated pain as well as promote recovery
INSTRUCTIONS OF USE:
- Step 1: Position the crescent shaped foam buttress to the medial or lateral side of the knee where the stability is required.
- Step 2: Wrap the lower wide strap below the patella until comfortably snug.
- Step 3: Wrap the upper wide strap above the patella until comfortably snug.
- Step 4: Pull the upper elastic strap above the patella at a diagonal, and secure to upper wide strap.
- Step 5: Pull the lower elastic strap below the patella at a diagonal, and secure to lower wide strap.
Regularly hand wash cold, mild soap, and hang dry; close all hook and loop fasteners to prevent damage to other fabrics.