Comodita Tipo Petite Rolling Walker Features
- Comodita Tipo Petite Rolling Walker has wide, comfortable nylon seat
- Adjustable handle height
- Padded ergonomic backrest
- Convenient removable cup holder included
- Cane holder included
- Travel bag included
- Convenient and spacious, removable, washable nylon bag
- Hand brake locks for safety while sitting
- Double-fold action makes it very compact and easy to storage and transport
- Four light reflectors at the front and two at the back for additional safety
- Nylon bag with light reflecting strap for added security
What to buy with Tipo Petite Rollator Walker
How to assemble Petite Walkers?
- Remove walker from the box and remove all cardboard protections
- Put the walker on a flat surface
- Raise the handles to the upright position
- Lock the frame on both sides by bringing the folding lock lever up 180 degrees, so it points up. Turn the folding lever 90 degrees towards the back wheel, so it slides into the folding lock lever plastic support.
Note - You can only slide the folding lock lever into the plastic support if it is in the correct position.
- Release the plastic locking device that holds the walker folded.
- Open the walker and lock it in the opened position by pushing down the sides of the seat onto the main frame until you hear a click
- Insert both sides of the nylon bag into the nylon bag metal support.
- Insert the cup holder into its plastic support on the side of the walker.
- Adjust the height of the handles by standing upright behind the walker with the shoulders relaxed and arms hanging at your side. The handgrips should be at a height even with your wrists.
How to use Comodita Tipo Petite Walker?
- TO WALK -
- Position yourself behind the walker and hold both handles firmly
- Roll your walker slowly forward so that the rear wheels are a few inches ahead of your body
- While maintaining a steady and safe roll forward, place your foot in line with the rear wheels
- Repeat the movement with your other foot
- To slow down, slowly squeeze the brake handles up
- To lock the brakes, push down on the brake handles until the brakes “click” into locked position. Do not push it any further than this point
- To unlock the brakes and resume walking, pull up the brake handles until you hear a “click”
- TO USE THE SEAT OF YOUR WALKER -
- Make sure your walker is in a flat surface, not on an incline
- LOCK the brakes before sitting
- Make sure your feet rest flat on the ground
Comodita Tipo Petite Rolling Walker - User Manual
How to care for Comodita Tipo Petite Rolling Walker?
Periodic Brake Adjustment - To adjust the sensitivity of the brake:
- To tighten the brake (reduce the gap between the brake pad and wheel) rotate the adjusting nut clockwise.
- To loosen the brake (increase the gap between the brake and the wheel) rotate the adjusting nut counterclockwise.
Warnings - Over adjustment of the brake might prevent the wheels from moving freely. Do not use walker if brakes are not working properly. Under adjustment of the brake may cause the brake pad not to engage at all.
Spcifications of Comodita Tio Petite Walker
|Recomended User Height
||29.5" / 32.5" (75 cm / 83 cm)
||27" (69 cm)
||10.5Ã¢â‚¬Â (27 cm)
|Front Wheel Diameter
||10" (25 cm)
|Back Wheel Diameter
||8" (20 cm)
|Seat Height from Floor
||19" (48 cm)
||11" (23 cm)
||17.5" (44 cm)
||300 lbs (136 Kg)
||18.5" (8.5 Kg)
|Size Of Nylon Bag
||17"W x 8"D x 10"H
|Size Of Transport Bag
||35"W x 13"D x 16"H
Tipo Petite Warranty
- Free of defects in material and workmanship for a period of one year from the original date of purchase
- This warranty does not cover device failure due to user negligence, misuse of the product, failure to adhere to instructions, or normal wear and tear.
- In the event of a defect covered by this warranty, we will, at our option, repair or replace the device.
- This warranty does not include any labor or shipping charges.