Get 5% Off Your First 3 Orders
Some text in the Modal......
Comfortland Comfort Plantar Fasciitis Strap is designed for those individuals suffering with daytime pain and discomfort associated with Plantar Fasciitis. It can be used in conjunction in a night splint to help provide both nightime and daytime relief. Features support straps that lift the arch and provide compression to the plantar facia for immediate relief. Compact size allows the patient to wear this brace comfortably throughout the day for symptomatic relief.
Comfortland Comfort Plantar Fasciitis Strap User Manual
1. While seated, place the ankle cuff just over the foot so that it aligns with the posterior region of the leg.
2. Pull the ankle cuff tight around the leg so that a snug fit is achieved.
3. Fasten both of the Velcro front closures so that the ankle cuff fits snug, making sure it is still properly aligned.
4. Place the dorsi-flexion strap under the foot, just in front of the heel and gently pull until tension is felt on the plantar-fascia.
5. Attach the strap to each side of the ankle cuff using the velcro tabs on each end of the dorsi-flexion strap.
Please enter your and your friends email address below.
Fields marked with * are compulsory