Features of Coloplast Sween Cream
- Provide skin protection
- Reduce therapy-associated irritation
- Sween Cream treats and prevents dry skin
- It is fragrance-free and easily absorbed into the skin, and can eliminate the need for multiple applications
- Helps to prevent and temporarily protect dry, chapped skin and lips
When to use Sween Cream Moisturizing Body Cream?
- Cracked and flaky dry skin
- Red skin due to minor burns
- Radiation or chemotherapy skin reactions
- Peri-wound skin
- Perineal Erythema
- Surgical incisions - reduces itching and pulling discomfort
- Relieves itching under tape
- Any reddended skin
Frequently Bought Together
How to use Sween Moisturizing Cream?
- Apply Sween Cream to the affected areas and rub it in thoroughly.
- Apply as often as necessary.
- If using Sween Cream for diaper rash, change wet and soiled diapers promptly.
- Cleanse the diaper area and allow it to dry.
- Use with each diaper change, especially at bedtime when exposure to wet diapers may be prolonged.
- Wash your hands immediately after using Sween Cream unless your hands are a part of the treated area.
- If you miss taking a dose of Sween Cream for 1 or more days, there is no cause for concern.
- If your doctor recommends using it, try to remember your dose daily.
Three elements of Skin Care
- The first step in maintaining and promoting optimal skin health is to cleanse.
- Throughout the day, skin wastes and environmental contaminants can accumulate on the skin.
- As a result, skin cleansers should be used at regular intervals.
- To minimize potential skin sensitivities, allergens, or skin irritations, select a mild skin cleanser that is pH-balanced and made with few ingredients.
- Cleansing of the body should be gentle, without scrubbing.
- Once cleansed, gently pat dry.
- If the skin is soiled from urine or stool, cleanse the skin frequently with a no-rinse, pH-balanced skin cleanser.
- Select a no-rinse cleanser, a mild synthetic surfactant with emollients and humectants that cause minimal barrier disruption to the stratum corneum.
- The second step in maintaining and promoting optimal skin health is to moisturize.
- Select a product free of potential irritants or scents.
- Moisturizing the skin routinely, especially after bathing, can help reduce the risk of skin complications, such as dry skin, skin tears, and skin breakdown.
- The use of moisturizers may also reduce friction injuries.
- The final step in maintaining and promoting optimal skin health is to protect.
- Exposure to irritants and excess moisture from urinary and fecal incontinence can lead to painful dermatitis, skin breakdown, and Moisture Associated Skin Damage (MASD).
- Skin barriers isolate the skin’s exposure to these elements.
- An ideal moisture barrier has few ingredients and shields the skin from irritants, and excess moisture maintains skin hydration and avoids maceration.
- Skin-protectant ingredients include petrolatum, dimethicone, or zinc oxide.
Frequently Asked Questions
What skin types is Coloplast Sween Moisturizing Cream suitable for?
Sween Moisturizing Cream is suitable for all skin types, especially for those with dry, cracked, or irritated skin. It is also suitable for individuals with sensitive skin as it is hypoallergenic and non-irritating.
What are the key ingredients in Sween Cream?
The key ingredients in Coloplast Sween Moisturizing Cream are petrolatum and lanolin. These ingredients work together to lock in moisture and create a protective barrier over the skin.
How often should I use Coloplast Moisturizing Body Cream?
You can use this as often as needed to soothe and moisturize dry, cracked, or irritated skin. Apply a thin layer of cream to the affected area and massage gently until fully absorbed.
Can this be used on the face?
Yes, Sween Moisturizing Cream can be used on the face, but it is recommended to avoid the eye area.
Is Sween Cream fragrance-free?
Yes, it is fragrance-free, which makes it ideal for individuals with sensitive skin who may be allergic to fragrances.