Cyber Week Sale - 15% Off*, Code: HPCW23
Some text in the Modal......
Coloplast Interdry Ag Textile With Antimicrobial Silver Complex is a moisture-wicking fabric with an antimicrobial silver complex to address skin folds and skin-to-device contact areas. For up to five days, the silver in the textile acts as an antibacterial.
Wicks and translocates moisture away from the skin with 100% polyester fabric
Reduces friction with polyurethane coating
Fights bacteria with antimicrobial silver in the fabric
Fights fungus with antimicrobial silver in the fabric
1. Wash skin gently. Pat dry, do not rub.
2. With clean scissors, cut enough fabric to cover the affected area, allowing for a minimum of 2 inches to extend beyond the skin fold for moisture evaporation.
3. Lay a single layer of fabric in the skin fold, placing one edge into the base of the fold. Gently smooth the rest of the fabric over the skin, keeping it flat.
4. Leave at least 2 inches of the fabric exposed outside the skin fold.
5. Secure the fabric in one of several ways: with the skin fold, with a small amount of skin-friendly tape, or tucked under clothing.
6. Remove the fabric before bathing and reuse it when finished. When removing, gently separate the skin fold and lift away.
5-Star Rating Product!
Please enter your and your friends email address below.
Fields marked with * are compulsory