Features of Coloplast Freedom Cath Male External Catheter
- Double-thick bulb and stem prevent kinking and twisting of the catheter
- Male External Catheter for everyday wear
- No straps that constrict
- 100% Latex freedom condom catheter
- Has a water tight seal to prevent leakage
- Kink-resistant nozzle
When to use this Product?
Freedom Catheter for male is ideal to use for the following health conditions:
What to buy with a Condom Catheter
FAQs About Coloplast Freedom Catheter
1. How long can you wear a male external catheter?
Most external catheters are designed to stay on for 24 hours, but only if the skin is well cared for. Do not apply a male external catheter to skin that is inflamed, macerated, or has sores. The skin on the penis must be healthy to use external catheters.
2. How do you measure for a condom catheter?
Measure the circumference of the penis and then divide the result by 3.14. Eg: 12cm / 3.14 = 3.8cm (38mm). If you still have doubts, we recommend you order the smaller size.
3. How is a condom catheter different from an indwelling catheter?
The use of condom catheters is less likely to lead to bacteriuria, symptomatic UTI, or death than the use of indwelling catheters. This protection is especially apparent in men without dementia.
4. How does Freedom catheter help in emptying the bladder?
This device looks like a typical condom with a tube that is connected to a urinary drainage bag and worn over the penis. It is only used for males.
Freedom Condom Catheter Specifications
Coloplast Freedom Catheter Reviews