Icy Hot Pain Relieving Cream
- The cream contains both cooling and heating agents that work together to provide fast and effective pain relief
- This Icy Hot Cream penetrates the nerves and works to give you relief in minutes
- The cream is formulated to be non-greasy, making it easy to apply and leaving no residue on the skin
- Quickly absorbed by the skin, providing fast-acting pain relief
What are the ingredients of this pain relief cream?
- Active Ingredients:
- Menthol 10%: Menthol is a topical analgesic that provides pain relief.
- Methyl salicylate 30%: Methyl salicylate produces a warming effect for the purpose of relieving pain in muscles and joints.
- Inactive Ingredients: Carbomer
- Cetearyl alcohol
- Cetyl esters
- Oleth-3 phosphate
- Polysorbate 60
- Stearic acid
Frequently Bought Together
How to use Chattem Icy Hot Cream?
- Wash your hands with soap and water to ensure they are clean.
- Identify the affected area and gently pat it dry with a towel.
- Squeeze a small amount of the cream onto your fingertip or the applicator provided in the package.
- Apply the cream to the affected area and gently rub it into the skin until it is absorbed.
- Wash your hands again to avoid getting the cream into your eyes or mouth.
- For external use only
- Allergy alert: do not use if you are allergic to salicylates (including aspirin) unless directed by a doctor.
- Do not use:
- on wounds or on irritated or damaged skin
- with a heating pad
- at the same time as other topical analgesics
- When using this product:
- use only as directed
- do not bandage tightly
- avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes
- do not expose the area to local heat or to direct sunlight
- rare cases of serious burns have been reported with products of this type
- a transient burning sensation may occur upon application but generally disappears in several days
- avoid applying into skin folds
- Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- condition worsens or symptoms persist for more than 7 days
- symptoms clear up and occur again within a few days
- redness is present or excessive skin irritation occurs
- you experience severe burning pain, swelling, or blistering where the product was applied
- If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a health professional before use.
- Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Frequently Asked Questions
How does Icy Hot work?
Icy Hot Pain Relief Cream provides a cooling sensation to dull the pain followed by a warming sensation to relax and relieve pain.
How do I apply Icy Hot?
Apply a thin layer of Icy Hot Pain Relief Cream to the affected area and massage until thoroughly absorbed by the skin. Repeat these steps as necessary, but no more than four times a day.
What is Icy Hot used for?
Icy Hot Pain Relief Cream gives you targeted pain relief of arthritis, simple backaches, muscle strains, sprains, bruises and cramps.